Chapter 15

.*.*.*.*. Valentina P.O.V.*.*.*.*.

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber!

You better move, you better dance

Let's make a night you won't remember

I'll be the one, you won't for-"

"Valentina?" I looked over to see Tristan, Luke, and Jayden starring at me with a dumb founded, impressed, amused expression with an eyebrow raised.

I dropped the banana and blushed.

Heh, your probably wondering what's going on. You see I was bored so in the end I ended up dancing on a table singing Timber by Ke$ha with a banana in my hand bing used as a microphone with the power of my imagination.

"Does this happen often when no one is home?" Jayden asked with an expression that looked like he was using all his power to not burst out laughing.

My blush deepened, "maybe..." I mumbled and then everyone burst out laughing as I rolled my eyes and jumped off the table.

"Val this Friday I want you too come to our football game." Jayden smirked.

I shrugged, "ok, I have nothing better to do anyway."

"Damn right." Tristan smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"You should try out for cheerleading. Your hot and can dance and sing." Jayden gave a naughty grin as I glared.

I hate cheerleading. All those people who do cheerleading are dumb fuck bimbos. For example Jenna is the main fucker in the squad.

"Be lucky that I'm going to this football game but don't push it." I snapped playfully.

"Anyway we were going to go Starbucks. You wanna come?" Luke asked shrugging is shoulders and I nodded my head and we headed out.

Once we got there we took a seat a booth and a lady with make up caked all over her face came by that looked a year or 2 older than us.

She handed us all a menu and made sure to show cleavage in front of Jayden which made me clench my teeth and grab hold of my napkin sitting on my lap to prevent me from killing this hoe.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked flirtatiously to Luke, Tristan, and Jayden, which none of them payed attention to.

"We all would like a sprite and my girlfriend would like an..?" Jayden asked pointing out he was taken and having her notice me for the first time which she sent a hard glare at me.

"Dr. Pepper." I answered sweetly with a fake smile as she rolled her eyes and said a quick 'whatever'.

"I don't like her." I pouted once she walked away and all of them chuckled.

Jayden leaned over and kissed my pout which made me smile. "What makes u say that?" He whispered in my ear.

"Hey keep it PG in here." Tristan whined and covered his eyes which made us all bark out in laughter because we all know he did worst.

In minutes the bimbo came back with out drinks and I guarantee she spit in mine.

"Anything else?" She asked while crossing her arms pushing up her stuffed boobs in front of Luke and Jayden.