Chapter 27

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*

2 Months later.

It has been a couple months since all that shit went down and it is true that Kaley ended up wiggling herself out of being arrested and kept trying to get Jayden to notice or and make my life living hell but it isn't working.

Jayden and I also sleep with each other more often if you know what I mean.

Everything with our friends is fine except there is one small problem....

Prom.

Prom is coming up and Jayden still hasn't asked me yet.

Does he not want to go?

Does he want to go with someone else?

I don't know anything anymore.

Maybe I'm thinking way too into this.

"Come on Val!" Sammy groaned.

"Guys I don't even know if I'm going or not." I frowned

"Damn straight your going. I mean come one Val! It's senior prom. You won't ever have another chance at going!" Tory urged.

"Plus if you don't have a date then we can all go to prom together." Nichole smiled and Sammy and Tory nodded their head in agreement.

Right now we are all at the mall looking for prom dresses.

"But that's not going to happen because Jayden is going to ask you to prom." Sammy rolled her eyes.

"I don't know.. Prom is in a week and he still hasn't asked me." I frowned.

"Maybe he's planning something, or waiting for the right moment." Nichole sighed dreamily.

"I don't know..." I said unsure.

"Look just try and find a dress you like and get it in case you do end up going." Tory suggested and I sighed and nodded my head.

We went looking around and a Nichole stopped at beautiful green dress with jewels at the top.

"Hey guys does this look good?" She asked after she went to the dressing rooms.

"It looks just fine." Sammy says, eyeing a purple dress with rainbow jewels at the bottom.

She ended up picking that one and Tory picked a red dress with a crop top.

Me? I'm still looking at the dresses.

"I don't think there is anything I like here." I frowned and Tory rolled her eyes and left but came a sec later with a bluish grayish dress that has a crop top for the top and the bottom part has a opening part that exposes some leg.

"Um no" I said wide eyed

"Why?" Tory rolled her eyes.

"It shows too much." I exclaimed but she just raised an eyebrow.

"But is it cute?" She asked.

"That's not relevant" I mumbled and she chuckled.

"Come on... you like it so please." She pouted.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes.

We then went and checked it out.

*.*.*Monday*.*.*.*

It is now Monday and prom is this Friday and Jayden still hasn't even mentioned it or hinted at it.