Chapter 24

*.*.*.*.Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.

I opened my eyes to have myself chained against a wall in a shady room.

Memories of what happened started to come and I felt fear prickle inside me. What am I going to do? Where am I?

Suddenly the door opened but it was too dark for me to see who it was. "It's about time your awake." I know that voice..

My throat started closing up as the man walked forward into the light. The last face I wanted to see..

"E-Erik?" I stuttered. "What's going on?" I asked feeling tears pool in my eyes. I can't go through this again.

"Isn't it obvious? I couldn't get you willingly so I got you by force." He smiled an evil sick smile.

"No. Please let me go." I cried but my face whipped to the side with the left cheek stinging. "Say anything else and it will be worst." He snapped and I nodded my head silently.

"Good. I'll be back soon." He mumbled nodding his head and walking out.

I rose my hand to my cheek and let the tears spill.

*.*.*.*.

After what seemed like a few hours I heard foot steps coming their way to the door and I braced myself but who I saw come in completely caught me by surprise.

"So how are you?" She giggled.

"Kaley what are you doing here?" I asked completely dumb founded.

"Oh. I helped plan your capture. Erik and I have been planning this for a while now." She gave a tight smile.

"But why?" I asked not meeting her eyes. "Because I realized I can't have Jayden if your still here so if your gone then he'll want me back and forget all about you. Your out of the picture." She giggled.

"He will never want you once he finds out what you did. Also he will never go for a low life such as your self." I snapped angrily but got a kick to the gut and had the wind knocked out of me for a sec.

"You little bitch!" She screamed and I cried out when she slapped me.

"Ok that's when enough Kaley." Erik smirked as she huffed and stood at the door. He came towards me and squatted down to my height.

"We are going to have a little fun babe." He smirked. Tears then came flooding out as memories flashed through my head.

"Please, no. Let me go and I won't tell anyone." I whispered but got punched in the face and kicked in the side. "Do you really expect me to believe that?" He spat in my face.

He then took off his shirt and started removing his belt.
*.*.*

"That was wonderful babe." He smirked putting his pants back on as I looked down.

I felt dirty and I felt like a slut.

When he walked out that's when I broke down crying. I rather be dead then go through this again.

*.*.*. Jayden's P.O.V.*.*.*.

"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Axel as he was pacing back and forth stressfully.

"I mean exactly what I said. She is gone!" He shouted back and I had the urge to punch him. "Guys stop. Fighting now won't get us closer to finding Val. Trust me when I say I'm going through hell right now worrying about her but we have to work together to find her." Caleb said stepping between us and everyone agreed.

"So what do we do then?" Nichole asked with tears in her eyes as Tristan tried to comfort her.

"Is there anyone who might have a motive of taking her?" Caleb asked and we all thought for a sec.

"Erik." Dylan whispered and everyone froze in their place.

"Son of a bitch...." I said quietly. "Son. Of. A. Bitch!" I shouted.

"Why would her ex boyfriend have to do with this?" Caleb asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't know?" Tory said dumb founded.

"Who's Erik?" Axel asked.

"Her ex boyfriend but when they were going out he abused her and raped her and then joined our school and kept trying to get too her." Sammy scowled.

"I will kill that bastard!" Caleb spat.

"Hey, aren't German Shepherds good for finding people or bombs?" Luke asked and we all looked at Amber who was resting on the couch with her scraped leg.

"She does love Val a lot." Axel chuckled.

"Ok. We will wait till tomorrow morning and then go looking for her." I said knowing we are all pretty tired and all need to rest.

Suddenly the door opened and we all turned to Valentina's mom.

"Oh hi sweeties. What's going on?" She asked with a raised eyebrow because it is like 11:00 pm and there's like 10 people in her house.

"Val is missing." Luke said.

Stacy suddenly dropped all her groceries. "W-what?" She stuttered.

"And we think we know who took her." Nichole said.

She then nodded with tears in her eyes.

"So is it ok if we may stay over?" I asked.

"Yes of course." She gave a small sad smile and walked off.

"I call the couch!" Tristan said and leapt onto the couch.

I rolled my eyes at him. He's lucky I have known him since we were 5.
*.*.*

I felt the sun shining on me and opened my eyes to see Tory raising a bat over me.

"What the hell?" I shouted wide eyed.

"Oh he's alive." She smile at everyone. "What is going on?" I snapped.

"Well it's 4 pm right now and you been sleeping all day so we thought you were dead and we wanted to test the theory." Luke shrugged.

Tory then accidentally dropped the bat and it hit me right in the balls.

"Ah shit!" I shouted and everyone burst out laughing.

"Yea haha very funny." I glared at all of them.

I then got up, "so do we have a plan?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup." They said and then we discussed on what we were doing.

Don't worry Val, we are coming.

*
*
*
*

Hey sorry the last 2 chapters were short but they will be getting longer again.

Feel free to comment and or vote!