EXTRA: 40 Facts

(A/N)

So, before I head off to the last 2 extras for this story, I'd like to share some things you probably never knew about Ayumi. Stick around to read it, you might find a couple of hidden cuteness I've added for the heck of it. Enjoy!

40 Facts about Ayumi Matsumoto

1.  Ayumi's Myers-Briggs Personality Type is ISFJ-A. You can read about it here: https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality 

(You guys can also check the external links below. It's an interesting read. It might give you an insight to why she is the way she is, and give a bit of hint to a possible sequel *winks*)

2. Her favourite colour is lavender. It serves as an accent colour to her apartment's interior design.

3. She practically lives off of coffee (even though it's unhealthy). Her favourite caffeine fix is a green tea latte.

4. She is an only child.

5. Her birthday is on May 11

6. She is a Buddhist, but she's a casual one.

7. Ayumi can speak English, Mandarin (Chinese) and Japanese fluently. She can speak conversational Russian, but her vocabulary is VERY limited.

8. She studies at Taiwan First Girls' High School (known locally as "北一女"),where only the top 1% of scorers in the Basic Competence Test receive admission.

9. (Cont. of #8) She wanted to try home-schooling due to her busy schedule, but her parents believe in the necessity of getting a diploma from an ACTUAL school.

10. She reads a lot of books, especially on long flights. Her favorite is 'Norwegian Wood' by Haruki Murakami.

11. She's one of the very few Asians that hate eating rice.

12. She can play piano a lot better than the violin. (Her violin skills are almost below average.)

13. She plans to attend Harvard University and finish with a graduate degree in Business Administration and Management.

14. She is a legacy—her parents also studied at Harvard.

15. The only curse word she can say is "shit", and she rarely uses it.

16. She likes eating Xiao Long Bao, a kind of soup dumpling.

17. She has no time to shop, so all her clothes are picked out by a personal shopper/ stylist.

18. Her Instagram feed (@a.matsumoto) has a bright and clean theme. She doesn't regularly post on it, but she prefers to keep it consistent.

19. Kamoshita has accidentally seen her naked when she was 4 years old. She refuses to speak of it.

20. She still uses the pink leopard-print phone case Yuri bought her for her birthday. 

21. She sucks at every sport that involves a ball.

22. Her favorite school subject is Mathematics.

23. It was Mao Asada who inspired her to take on figure skating, when she watched her at the 2005-06 GPF in Tokyo (Mao won gold).

24. She has seen every Audrey Hepburn movie ever made.

25. Ever since she started competing, she has always been the one who chose her program music.

26. 'Ice Pond' by 2nd Moon is the song she chose to skate to in her first Junior GPF. 

27. She really likes watching Ice Dance performances and wishes she could try it out.

28. She always trusts Yuri to tell her if she looks crappy or not because he's brutally honest (especially in the morning when her eye bags are more prominent).

29. Taiwan high school students are required to have 1 hour of military training per week. Because of this, Ayumi knows how to shoot a rifle.

30. Ayumi has actually attempted cooking and doing housework, but she is just about as good at it as a 7-year-old. (#Sheltered)

31. There's a video of her and her friends dancing horribly to PSY's 'Gangnam Style' (ah, the things that happen when Jessica's drunk). She prays every day it never gets leaked.

32. She is terrified of cockroaches.

33. Her favorite song is the song she made Yuri listen to ('Power of Two' by Indigo Girls). PS: Yuri actually has it eternally saved on his phone.

34. Music has always been her way to escape from reality. She has two iPod classics (yes, the huge old ones with 160GB of memory) filled with songs, and she brings them to every competition.

35. She can be a bit of a hopeless romantic sometimes. It's always been part of her bucket list to travel with her future boyfriend/husband.

36. Remember when she joked about using a Justin Bieber song for her EX at her last Junior GPF? She really went through with it—think'What Do You Mean?'. (Yuri couldn't help but facepalm).

37. She still has nightmares of Miwako sometimes (but no one needs to know about that).

38. There's a scar on the side of her left thigh. She got it from a clumsy childhood mishap.

39. Her phone wallpaper is an old family photo (Rich Asian families often have professional portraits taken with all the trimmings. She doesn't have a lot of photos with her parents, so...)

40.Yuri was her first kiss.