Chapter 9: Coming back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! No more exams!!! SUMMER TIME!!! FREEDOM!!! Anyways, new chapter, yay! There's a video (actually a song) that goes with the chapter. I tried to make it match with the text as much as possible. So, if you want,you can start the video when you start reading, if not, that's fine. Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)
-Maya's Stories
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright bud! Let's get going!", said Hiccup to his dragon in a cheerful voice.

His plan was pretty simple: go to Berk and check if it really was a dragon friendly village now. Although he won't interact with anyone, not even... her. He doesn't want any attention.

Nobody can find out that the chief's son is back on Berk after 8 years of being gone! How would his father react to the news? Pretty badly, I think...

He got on Toothless' back and began his journey back to Berk. After about a day of flying, Hiccup was beginning to have doubts. "What if... What if it's a mistake coming back? What if... they don't want to see me? What if... *gasp* What if they hate me?!", asked Hiccup to himself. He started to breath heavily.

He was halfway there already, he couldn't just turn back! He would have wasted two days for no reason! If he did get to his old village, he'd have wasted four days, but a good waste!

Back on Berk, Astrid was either at her safe place, the Cove, or hanging out with her friends. Today, she was with her group near Gobber's forge while a certain rider was not to far from their island.

"Let's get higher bud. Wouldn't want any attention on the Night Fury, right?", said the rider. They were already pretty high, but when you're Hiccup Haddock, you never know when to stop. They were way above the clouds when Hiccup did something he would later regret...

He decided to do a little spin on Toothless. Everything was going great until the rope of the dragon's tail fin broke!

They began to fall. Hiccup, who had forgotten to attach himself to his loyal best friend, fell off his saddle and was now spinning through the air.

 Hiccup, who had forgotten to attach himself to his loyal best friend, fell off his saddle and was now spinning through the air

"Woah! Oh-Okay! Don't worry bud, we can't be this close to Berk... We'll probably just fall in the water!", screamed the rider to his dragon. As he looked down, he realized they were way closer than he thought!

He screamed and tried to reposition Toothless to be able to grasp his tail. He grabbed it and was trying to reach the prosthetic fin. Toothless was very afraid, while Hiccup crawled up to the tail. They were almost to the ground! There was no time left, it was now or never!

Hiccup grunted as he deployed the fin. The dragon and his rider were now flying inches from the ground! Every Viking looked in their direction! It was amazing!

Suddenly, Toothless flew straight up to avoid a fisherman. Hiccup lost his grip to his buddy's tail and they were now both flightless. Fortunately, the rider quickly grabbed his dragon's tail again and opened up the fin.

They went past Raven Point and crumbled in the forest... No, not the forest... The Cove! They landed in it's lake. When he realized where they were, Hiccup couldn't believe it. He was now stuck on his old island with a flightless dragon!

"Oh Gods! We. Are. In. Big. Trouble!"

He was unaware of what his arrival had caused on Berk...