Caeli Island

Hi! I'm back :D 

Hi! I'm back :D 

Finally, all my final exams are over so I have time to write again. I will continue to work on my VA: Buria story but I also wish to start on a new book that I had in my mind for a looongg time! I'm not sure if I'll be posting it on Wattpad, it depends on your interest in it. So please, read the summary and click a like if you would like me to post it here. 

Here's a short summary of Caeli Island:

There's an island right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Caeli Island. Special plants and animals that are able to survive only on that island live in cohabitation, water and soil have amazing healing powers, every step or turn you make has the most beautiful, calming and satisfying view the world has to offer. A minute there, makes you feel like you are reborn and any negative thought vanishes because all you think about is: 'What did I deserve to get this chance?' and you are trying to find any possible logical explanation that any of this isn't magic or illusion but made by nature itself. 

 It sounds like a real piece of Heaven, doesn't it? 

I published a chapter with a longer summary, so check it out if you are interested! 

xoxo, J.J.