FROSTBITE: ONE LAST CHANCE

Hi! :)

Did you know that Frostbite can be filmed?!

Well if you didn't, now you know.

Vampire Academy movie didn't do very well, but now we have another chance with a new screenwriter and director (they really follow the book and listen to the fans opinion this time).

Producers started a campaign on IndieGoGo to make Frostbite. They want to be sure the fans want this and if we, #VAFamily, reach their goal ($1,5 M) we can se our favorite characters on the big screen again!

Just imagine seeing all those awesome moments from the book, seeing all great characters again and meeting new ones (Janine, Tasha, Eddie, ADRIAN,...), listening to your favorite quotes and enjoying in watching your favorite book series on the cinema screen.

PLEASE donate any amount of money (even $1) but awesome perks they offer will make you want to spend lot more I'm sure ;)

We have time till 5th of September so HURRY UP and make all your other friends, who love VA as much as you, know about the campaign. CHECK OUT PERKS AND DONATE HERE: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/frostbite-a-vampire-academy-film#home

Why not give it another chance?

Let's bring out our inner Guardians and let's make Rose proud by bringing Frostbite to life. WE CAN DO THIS #VAFAMILY!

P.S. I told you that I might be writing a sequel for VABT and I still can't tell you if I will actually do it. I'm sorry that it's taking so long but I really needed a break from any kind of writing and take some time for other hobbies I love to do. But I promise that I'll tell you my decision soon.

xoxo, J.J.