Chapter 33

ROSE

Me, Christian and Lissa are about to enter the hallway. And when we enter I get a surprise. Theo is kissing Dimitri. And I can see that Dimitri was surprised too. He was looking Theo with his eyes wide open but he was still as stone. That look on his face was priceless.

Theo was into Dimitri all this time? Theo mentioned him so many times and I never noticed... But I have to admit, I got a little jealous seeing somebody else kissing my man. Even if it's someone Dimitri would never be interested in.

"Who's the cheater now?!" I yell but don't actually mean it. Theo stepped back from him and looked at me. Dimitri first looked at me but then quickly turned his head back to Theo and continued staring at him but now with his mouth open.

Lissa and Christian couldn't help themselves and started laughing out loud. I couldn't help it either.

"Rose... I..." Theo said and then ran away. Poor Theo. He probably feels awful right now. I call for him but he escaped the room too quickly. I don't hate him for this. I know he is a good guy and that he would never do such a thing without it being necessary.

But our laugh didn't stop. All of us were laughing so hard that tears were running down our cheeks. When Dimitri realized I'm not angry, he started to laugh too. But in his situation it's probably because of the shock.

And in the next second I feel this weird wet puddle under my shoes. Oh-oh. Is it happening already?

"Ummm... Dimitri, I think my water just broke." In that moment Lissa's and Christians laugh stopped but Dimitri was still laughing. When he realized what I said his laugh slowly faded.

"What?" he asks after he stops laughing and realizes what I really said.

Lissa and Christian quickly came to me to hold me because I felt this huge pain and it hurt like a bitch. Then Dimitri ran to me and looked at me with opened eyes his hands shaking saying things in Russian. I think he was swearing.

"Don't just stand there, go get the car!" Christian said. Dimitri ran and on his way dropped the keys a couple of times. It's the first time I see him like this. All confused.

"Okay... let's just... um... breathe... like in the movies." Lissa says and starts to breathe hysterically with a weird look on her face. Her eyes wide open, her mouth shaped in an O and her cheeks filled with air. But the funniest part is that Christian starts to do it too.

"STOP!" I yell but only because I feel another hard kick. "I can breathe... for now." I said.

Dimitri stops the car with a high speed and runs out to open the door for me and Lissa.

Lissa and me are in the back of the car. Dimitri is driving and Christian is turning the map of the city in all the possible directions, trying to find where the hospital is.

"What are you doing?" Dimitri keeps asking him.

"Trying to find the hospital, what does it look like I'm doing?!"

"Yes, good idea. Even though I was born here, I don't know the way."  Dimitri was sarcastic.

"Guys would you just concentrate? Rose are you comfortable?"