Oak x Reader [3]

If I were to write another story, would you prefer JeffMads or Lams? Cuz I really can't choose.

Time: Present
Warnings: GO READ PART ONE AND TWO FIRST, also fluff until hell breaks loose

Y/N's POV

Sleep didn't seem to be an option that night. Until 2 AM you lay awake, fantasizing your date with Oak tomorrow. Constantly reliving the moment he asked you if you wanted to go out and eat.

Every time you pictured his smile, your stomach did flips.

Each time his voice echoed through your mind, your heart beat faster.

And those are the thoughts that kept you up. But, when sleep finally did overrun your thoughts, it was interrupted when your mind decided to wake you back up at 6 AM.

You woke up and shot out of bed, glancing at your phone and reading the dreaded time. You hoped you could at least sleep in, 2 o' clock would just come quicker.

But you decided to not waste your time, and make a breakfast of eggs and bacon.

You left a plate out for B/F/N, and jumped in the shower.

Another two hours passed and your hair was now blown dried and you were buried in your study, writing furiously.

B/F/N popped her head in the door.

"Thanks for breakfast!" She said.

You nodded, not really hearing what she had said any way.

"Y/N?" She asked trying to get your attention.

"No not really." You replied, oblivious.

"I wanna move out."

"That's awesome."

"Oak wants to cancel your date."

"Uh-huh."

"It's 1 o' clock."

"WHAT?!" You jump up shutting the lid of your laptop.

"Yeah, isn't he picking you up at two?" She winked.

You tried to hide the fact that you were blushing, "Help me do my makeup now." You demanded, already running to the bathroom.

B/F/N worked her magic on your face, and you straightened your hair, letting it fall on your natural part.

"You look great Y/N. Oak's going to be head over heels for you."

"Thanks-" You were cut off by the sound of a door bell.

B/F/N squealed. "Oh have fun! Get me an autograph!"

The sound of her voice faded as you ran to the front door, opening it hesitantly.

There stood Oak in his mesmerizing glory. He had a casual outfit on, one that included: jeans, a black tee shirt, and a silky grey jacket over his arms.

You had light blue skinny jeans on with a white tank top, a flannel covering your exposed arms.

You became flustered just at the sight of him- he was your best friend, why are you like this?