Thomas Jefferson x Reader

WOOT IT IS OFFICIALLY DECEMBER WHICH MEANS XMAS ONE SHOTS!
Warnings: This is not a sequel to my previous Thomas Jefferson x Reader. Yes it's short, I'll write a part two. Read why it's short at the end.
Time: Present

Christmas was easily and by far, your favorite holiday. It was a day where no matter what, everyone gets along no matter what the past held. Since you live so far from your parents, you visit them for Christmas every other year. The years you don't, you spend with friends.

On Christmas your boyfriend, Thomas, and best friend, Alex are forced to get along. Although they have been much nicer to each other recently which makes you happy.

This years Friendmas would be held at Thomas' and your house, seeing as it was the biggest one. The entire squad was coming. It left you in the position of putting up decorations around your home.

"Just.. uGh.. get up.. there!" You jump, trying to hang the mistletoe in the hallway.

Incoming footsteps echoed through the hall. Hands wrapped around your waist.

"Do you need some assistance?" Thomas smirked, kissing your cheek.

"Yes! This thing is impossible."

"Here let me go grab the ladder-"

"No just put me on your shoulders, it's easier." You compromise.

"As you wish." And without warning, Thomas lifted you by your waist he was previously holding, and onto his shoulders.

"aH Thomas you should of told me you were gonna do that!" You screamed, your head much closer to the ceiling now.

"This is whatcha asked for Y/N." He proceeded to steady you, but kissed your thighs as you held them.

"THOMAS THAT TICKLES." You yell, desperately trying not to fall from his arms.

"Just put the damn mistletoe up." He chuckled, settling down.

And with a few precautious measures, the mistletoe was hung in your hallway. You carefully jumped off Thomas's shoulders.

"Thanks babe." You say, kissing his cheek.

"Umm, ya missed." He commented.

"What?"

"You missed."

Thomas swept you closer, eyes glinting towards the hung mistletoe. And his lips met yours. You two held it for a few moments and released, foreheads touching.

"Really?" You mumble, teasingly.

"Really."

A/N: Okay yeah this is extremely short, and I haven't updated in a while but I have a good excuse. I know every writer says it, especially since most of us are young, but school is killing me. I'm trying hard to get in the top 5 students of my class, and I think I have a good shot at doing so. But I have to keep up all my hard work, and trust me, it's hard, and time consuming. My second excuse is I was in a car accident yesterday with my dad including 5 other cars. It wasn't our fault, but our car is wrecked. I'm okay, just bruised on my head and shoulders. So really, after that I didn't have the motivation to write something extravagant. I'll make a part two of this if you'd like, continuing the story. Thanks for understanding!