Lin x Reader

WOAH AN UPDATE WHAT'S THAT?.. also.. who wants a sneak peak to the new book I'm writing..?

Time: Present
Warnings: sorry, I know I literally just did a Alexander x Reader... sorry.. hope you still enjoy! Plus, periods suck.

Lin is too perfect for this world what the hell

Y/N's POV

"Ughhh." You groaned, vision blurry as you attempted to shut off your alarm.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

It continued to go off for you had missed the button.

"Come on god damnit!" You said, frantically flailing your arms in hope to hit the button.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"Come on- aH- OOOF!" You fell of the bed, not only the pain of fall hurting you, but also cramps full force.

"What the hell else can go wrong?!" You groan, stand up from the ground, seeing the nice little bloodstain you had left on the new covers.

As if the gods above had heard you themselves, your husband, Lin Manuel Miranda walked in.

He froze in the doorway, mug of coffee in hand, staring at you on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like.." You say quickly.

"You're cheating on me with the floor?" Lin gasped dramatically.

"No, I'm just dying." You say sarcastically, allowing Lin to pull you off the ground.

You groan at the bloodstain on the sheets.

"Clean it." You say half jokingly, pointing to it.

He raised an eyebrow, "Anything for you princess." He set down his coffee, pulling off the sheets while you ran a bath.

"LIFEEEE SUCKKKKSSSS" You yell over the bath water.

"I KNOWWWW.' He yelled from across the house.

Poor dude, he had to put up with you.

You pull off your clothes and slip into the relaxing hot water. Lin walks into the bathroom.

"I got you breakfast." He says holding out a plate.

"From McDonald's?" You ask, getting excited.

"Pshhh, no its like one in the afternoon. Breakfast is over, I made it just a little while ago." He laughed.

"Well I can't eat it in the tub." You say dumbly.

"You're going to need to wash up faster then. Need help?"

"GET OUT LIN!"

__________

After finishing your bath and eating the breakfast that had gotten slightly cold, you sat down on the couch, warm pajamas on.

You reached for the remote, switching on the TV with a content sigh.

Something was missing.

"LIN I NEED YOU TO COME CUDDLE ME WHILE I BINGE WATCH HARRY POTTER!" You yell, knowing he was probably in his office.

"GLADLY!" He shouted, his voice becoming louder as he ran to you.

He jumped on the couch literally, like a child beside you. You snuggled into his chest, letting him pay with your hair.

"How the hell do you put up with me?" You ask.

"I have no idea." Lin laughed.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT KMS