Anthony x Reader

A/N: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF

Newlyweds was a new term, a new word in their vocabulary, for a new couple. Y/N and Anthony Ramos had a wonderful wedding. Filled with silver sparkling decorations, with a light pink theme for the bridesmaids. Nice dark grey suits with matching ties made some of the more unprofessional men look spiffy. White table clothes, huge silver centerpieces, big chandeliers, an endless dance floor.

Basically it was the couples dream wedding.

Following the wedding was a grand honeymoon, reaching the beaches of Hawaii. As cliche as it was, it was truly the wish of both Anthony and Y/N. Quickly following the honeymoon, the newlyweds decided to own their own home. They needed something much bigger in comparison to their tiny apartment.

And so, this led them to the predicable point of their lives. Where in their home held nothing but boxes scattered everywhere, and boring white walls.

Sighing, and defeated from carrying the luggage inside, Y/N collapsed on the ground of their new house.

"Giving up already?" Anthony poked her with his shoe, setting a box down beside her.

"Wait.. you're to tell me that wasn't the last one?" Y/N sat up, giving her husband a crazed look.

He let out a chuckle at her reaction. "Nah. I'm kidding this is the last one."

"Thank god." And with that Y/N collapsed again.

Letting out about small laugh and looking down at her, Anthony gave in and laid next to Y/N, snuggling close. So close, that the couples foreheads were touching.

"Mrs. Ramos.." Anthony mumbled, his breath hitting Y/N's face.

"Mr. Ramos." She replied.

Her husband broke out in a smile. "Well now that doesn't have the same effect. I've been Mr. Ramos my entire life."

"Oh whatever." A giggle sounded from Y/N in response. She leaned in and gave him a calm kiss, grasping his cheek.

Anthony rubbed small circles on her hand and released the kiss.

THE NEXT MORNING

The lack of unpacking left Y/N and Anthony in the inevitable predicament of having no alarm clock. AKA, nothing was stopping them from sleeping as late as possible.

Anthony stirred in his sleep, not wanting to leave or disturb the warm presence next to him. But alas his back was killing him from the unknown reason he discovered once opening his eyes.

The couple had fallen asleep on the floor. Sitting up in panic, he shook his wife awake.

"Babe." He whispered and shook her slightly. "Y/N, wake up."

She flipped over and lied her head in his lap. "Nah.. I'm good." She mumbled.

"No you have no choice. We fell asleep on the ground. You and I have work!"

That got her up. She swiftly stood up, and steadied herself before running into the kitchen and checking the clock on the wall.

"ANTHONY ITS 1:00, MY SHIFT STARTS IN 15 MINUTES AND YOU HAVE A 2 O' CLOCK SHOW." She yelled to Anthony who hadn't followed her into the kitchen.

Y/N bolted back into their living room and joined her husband in ripping open boxes they had yet to unpack, for suitable clothes. Finally finding outfits, they two stripped right there and changed into them.

The first to reach the bathroom was Y/N who had found her toothbrush before Anthony. Shoving the brush in her mouth, while simultaneously brushing her hair, Anthony rushed in and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I got to go. See you later, love you!" He said running out.

"Anthony at least brush your teeth!" She yelled, which was basically incoherent due to the tooth brush in her mouth.

"Later!" He let out a final yell and she heard the door slam.

Y/N finished up and ran out and jumped into her Tesla. (Because you are severely extra and made Anthony buy you a Tesla.) Driving a bit past the speed limit, she had almost successfully made it to work.

Excited to have made it on time despite her sleeping schedule, Y/N completely missed the final red light.

A semi honked furiously at her, but she hit the brakes too late..

A/N: Haha that's all you get.

Just kidding there will be a part two, don't worry.

I really don't understand why I always end my chapters so dark and stuff. Ooppps. Also, I have some longer chapters planned, sorry these ones are so short.

Remember to hit that like button and subscribe!
Wait..

Wrong platform.

Follow, star and comment!!!

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @themadisonedge

There we go.