The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)

"One day someone is going to hug you so hard, that all of your broken pieces will stick back together."

☆☆☆

"SHIT!", I curse to myself. How could I do this? This is so not me!

I look over to the clock, hanging above the white wall. It's already 7:45 o'clock and work begins at 8. I'm so doomed. I normally wake up at 5 am, but why not today?

Am I getting so used to this New York life?

Oh hell to the no!

Hopefully not!

I quickly get up and put on my 'business' clothes, not caring to take a bath.

Before I run out of the apartment, I brush my teeth. My boss wouldn't be pleased with my morning breath.

I get in a cab and bite my nails, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

Who am I kidding?

He's Mason William the heartless man. He would probably fire me today, before I even could take a step into the building.

Fudge my life.

☆☆☆

After I get out of the cab, I run for my life inside the building, going straight to that blond girl behind the reception table. She's looking stressed out again, maybe this time quite worse.

Why is it that everyone who works here always look stressed out? Is Mr. William that demanding of a man?

When her eyes landed on me, her face immediately lit up. She looked so... relieved? To see me.

Is being the assistant of a billionaire that important of a position?

"Thank God", I hear her mutter under her breath.

Well... Hello to you too.

"Go to him! GOOOOOOO!", she screams, making me jump.

I can't do anything else but obey. I run off to the elevators and still hear her behind me, "Faster!", making me go faster.

Usain Bolt, watch out!

After 36 seconds I hear a peep, indicating that I'm there, the highest floor, better said the devils floor aka Mr. Williams floor.

Ohw well... Welcome hell.

I try to figure ways to tell Liz that I'm already fired, without even working here for more than a second, while pacing forward.

Standing still infront of the door, I take a deep breath: "Everything will be alright, I will get back to my animals", I keep repeating to myself.

When I finally find the courage... let me tell you that's not much, I knock softly on the door, hoping he didn't hear it, but unfortunately he has super hearings.

"What?", he snarls, making me jump back a little.

Should I go in or not? Well if I go in he's going to scream on me and be all bossy boss, but if I don't show up he can't do anything to me.

Wow, how old am I?

But maybe I could...

Shut the fudge up an just go in!

I nod to my inner smartness and pull the door softly, looking like an awkward potato.

My head pops out first looking around. My eyes search around, resting on a tall, well build body. He stands with his back facing me, even though I only see his back he still looks godly.