Realizations (1)

"Missing you comes in waves, tonight I'm drowning."

☆☆☆

"Last Saturday the billionaire, Mason William, has been ditched by his former girlfriend in front of every-"

ZAP!

"This is what I literally call a live divorce."

ZAP!

"Elizabeth Venice, the well known journalist has come out to reveal that she's the mastermind behind this whole marria-"

ZAP!

"OMG", a hysterical Nathan screams in my ear, yanking the remote out of my hand before howling it to the other side of the room.

"Nathan!!!"

I didn't know of it was the heartbreak or just the fact that I was on my period, but big elephant tears came rolling down my eyes unwillingly.

     I'm an emotional wreck.

"I know, Faye" Nate cried with me... again.

This is how the last days have been... Nate and I, crying on his couch in the little apartment.

We were cuddled up besides each other in one fluffy blanket. The ground was full of used tissues filled with broken tears.

'Stay with me' from Sam Smith stood on replay for the last couple of days.

I've heard that song so many times, but I still couldn't stop crying every time I listened attentively to the lyrics.

     SOOO RELATABLE.

My heart felt literally like it has been ripped out of my chest.

I felt empty... am I still even living?

"I WANT MY MARKY BOO", Nate cried.

Oh, let me tell you, he is one ugly crier.

I wiped my tears away on the sleeve of my hoodie... my favorite, Mason's hoodie.

"Nate, I'm sorry... it's all my fault that you and Marc broke up. I'm so sor-"

He abruptly interrupts me.

"Don't fucking say you're sorry to me, but rather to Mr. William. I'm not mad at you but rather the fact that Liz destroyed a man's life and no one other than her best friend's life... only for that shitty money."

He sighs out, blowing his bright red nose in the last tissue left.

    "Fuck, I have to go to the store now. I don't want to fucking socialise", he mumbles still blowing.

    Shaking my head.

    "Nate, you were in this too", I state, burying my nose in the hoodie, smelling the all too familiar smell in.

Dark chocolate and mint.

    "Yeah, I was because I thought that it would just be a quick mission like wow his weakness is a puppy... great... give me now a sum of those 5 millions.... Not a nice guy who fell in love with you and you then destroy him", his sarcasm can surely break my neck.

I bite my lower lip, trying not to cry again.

I'm such a crybaby.

"But Liz did what's right.... he has hurt others too", I stammer out.... I didn't know what to say.