Safe (16)

"I love that rush when he folds me into his arms and I can let out a sigh of relief, knowing I'm safe there. Always."

☆☆☆

I wake up again surrounded by warmth. I'm luckily not panicking as last time, but at this moment my heart is completely filled with warmth and joy.

We must have fallen asleep again. I look up, meeting his handsome face. His eyes are closed, his whimpers so long that they reach to his under eye. His lips are parted a bit, breathing silently warm breath in and out.

I should go, because if I keep admiring his face, let alone his whole body it will take me days to look away. He is just so mesmerizing, no other words can describe it better.

I slowly take his arm away from my waist, trying to not wake him up. I would feel so guilty if I did so, because he looked like a lost boy in his sleep, so cute.

    Man, even in his sleep he has as much strength as this.

After basically fighting with a sleeping man I finally got out of his firm hold.

    Hallelujah.

I tip toe to the kitchen, seeing my door is still missing. I swear he's going to pay for it.

I look around my refrigerator and decide to make us both some pancakes and bacon.

I take all the ingredients out and start to cook. I'm so glad that I've learned to cook from a young age. My aunt was terrible at it. She once even poisoned us. After that day no one let her in the kitchen anymore. We even have a sign in front of the door saying 'if you find Maria in the kitchen she'll pay you 10 bucks'.

Speaking about my aunt I really miss her dumb ass. She was more a best friend than my aunt. For someone who's over 45, she has the mentality of someone of 12. Sometimes she'll dress up in her own house, walking like that a whole day without even going outside.

My uncle also didn't do much unless reading the news paper and watching some sport on the television. Of course he would always compliment my aunt, every fricking second. They were like a couple of love sick teenager, making me puke out of cuteness.

    And maybe a bit cringe.

Okay, a lot of cringe.

I on the other hand was basically the real adult in the house. I took care of the farm and of course my lovely animals. I cleaned the whole house, sometimes even twice a day. I made money by selling flowers from the flower garden, milk from my cows and eggs from my chickens.

When I was still in High School I was honored as 'the student head' without any of my consent. The student head is basically the best thing that can happen to you everyone wants it. If you're the student head you have the responsibility to organize school related things. So I had twice at much work, school and my farm. Everyone relied on me. I couldn't disappoint anyone. The weird thing is that I've been honored 6 time in a row.

I was very loved in my village. Our village was tiny. Everyone knew each other. We grew up surrounded by the same people, dying with them. There has never been a crime committed in my village. Everyone helped each other out. We were like one big family.

Man, I'm going to cry.

New York will never beat my home.

I softly hum the melody of 'these bells will ring'. It's almost Christmas, yay!

"Your voice is beautiful, princess", a hoarse sexy voice states behind me, making me gulp. My cheeks are burning up. 

    Man the effects he has.