Christmas kiss (22)

"The story of Christmas is a story of love"

☆☆☆

"High five!", I exclaim joyful, raising my hand up.

Mason gives me the five, making me chuckle a bit.

We had just decorated the big Christmas tree in Mason's living room. Than using the ladder to get to the top, he insisted that I got on his shoulder so I could put the star on top of the tree.

I take a step back and appreciate my efforts I put in it.

Let me tell you something. Sitting on someone's shoulder to put the star on the tree is no fun when you're afraid of heights. Surely when that shoulder belongs to a man who's 6"2.

    Like that's a big no, no!

I turn around, hearing the clicking sound of a picture that's being taken. My eyes widen seeing Mason's phone up.

    "Did you just...take a picture of me?", I ask suspiciously, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"No", Mason answers amused. The corners of his lip curve into a bright, wide smile, making his lovely dimples appear out.

He puts his phone back in his pocket, looking around as if nothing mattered. I swear I could see his grey eyes twinkling with joy.

Liar.

I eye him suspiciously one more time before shrugging it off and walking to my bedroom. Before I could get to my bedroom a deep velvet voice louds behind me.

    "Princess, wear some warm clothes. We're going somewhere."

Yeah boiii.

☆☆☆

Mason finally pulls over in a parking lot. We were driving for around an hour without me knowing where we were going.

Maybe he's going to kidnap me!

My head immediately turns around, observing him carefully. Every move he makes is suspicious.

He was playing on his phone, laughing like a crazy lunatic at it. I narrow my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

What's so funny?

"Mason, what are you doing?", I ask apprehensive.

"Nothing", he grins evilly as a little naughty boy.

Something was definitely up.

"Let me see", I exclaim, stretching my arm out so I could get to his phone. I could almost reach it before Mason took his phone further away.

    That little wanker.

I let out a little huff, pouting my lips slightly. Mason's cheeky smirk appears on his handsome face. I want to whip it off his face so bad.

"Please, Mason, let me see it", I beg him softly, widening my eyes into their bright puppy like form. I knew he couldn't resist it if I begged for something.

    "Promise you aren't going to be mad", he insists ecstatic.

    "Pinky promise", I giggle, pulling my pinky finger up. He intertwines our fingers together before letting it go, handing me his phone.

I roll my eyes at his craziness. What could be on it that would ever make me ma-

    "Eww!", I shriek out, almost howling his expensive phone out of the window. If it wasn't something I couldn't afford I would already have thrown it at his head.