I'm the villain (37)

"I met her at church but she could be Satan."

☆☆☆

It has been 4 months since we came back from my farm. We were now fully busy with the preparations of 'our wedding' which will be in about a week.

For some unknown reason Mason really insisted for me to choose everything... I could do whatever I want with it, the decisions were all up to me.

I on the other hand handed all the preparations to Liz, because she was the one who insisted in doing all this.

She would collect our invitations, the place, the wedding cake and the guests...

I was now sitting on Mason's lap, looking at some designs Liz has sent for the Wedding invitation.

Mason enclosed his arms tighter around my waist, softly nibbling and blowing on my ear lob, making me slap his shoulder playfully.

    "I think this one is utterly beautiful", I whisper in complete awe, pointing to the last card.

My fingers trace over the mesmerizing design. My heart skipping a beat, taking in all the unrealness.

Mason rests his forehead on my shoulder, teasingly biting the exposed flesh which was bare from my low cut dress.

I groan in annoyance, rolling my eyes into another dimension. How is it that this man is 24/7 horny?

    Give me a break, man.

I shrug my shoulder, sending him a glare.

Mason throws his head back, a deep sexy chuckle escaping his throat, making me gulp.... so delicious.

I felt a serious need, a deep longing forming in the pit of my stomach. I lick my lips trying to calm my hormones down which were out of control.

Breathe in, breathe out.... man, he's one hella sexy man.

Who's the one horny now? I hear inner Faye, sit back in her golden reign, eying me in knowledge.

"It's all up to you, princess", he finally states after his loud laugh.

     "Urgh! I hate that, I want you to choose with me", I debate crossing my arms while pouting like a little kid.

His face lit up, something in his grey orbs start twinkling in pure joy.

     "I want it to be perfect. I want it to be the wedding of your deepest dreams", he states, making my heart swell in pure madness.

    "It's our wedding", I argue back, a frown forms in between my brows.

"Yes, our wedding", he confirms, nodding his head rapidly.

I cup his head in my palms, making him stop nodding. His eyes stared right at mine, making me overflow with the feeling of warmth. I felt so much joy, an electric wave ran through my veins.

"I'm happy", I whisper out, biting my lips...

That's not a lie.

He bows down, capturing my lips into a chaste, sweet kiss before mouthing against my lips...

"I love you so much"