Movie night (19)

"I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you I feel so complete."

☆☆☆

1 month passed by...

    "No, I have enough", I whine, pushing my plate as far as my arm can bring it.

Mason immediately pulls it back, making me push it back. It went by like that till I gave up.

"Since I lived here I've gained so much weight and who is the cause of it?", I ask with a tint of grunt in it, pouting my lips.

Mason's smirk appears on his face, making him look all too cheeky. He puts a finger on my pout, pushing it down.

    "You need to eat more, princess. You are so thin, so tiny and so breakable", he whispers dreamily in the air, looking in some kind of trance.

A strand of my auburn hair falls in front of my face. His hand immediately strokes it behind my ear, leaving his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

    "You're so beautiful, so mesmerizing", Mason whispers, looking straight into my forest green pair.

That's how every day went by he would compliment me every single second of the day till my face breaks the deepest shade of red.

The day begun with me already cooking breakfast while cleaning the house and him scolding me for working. He would then force me to sit, sometimes massaging my shoulder. We then go to work and after work we would go out or stay home, playing some games or talking.

I've learned so much about Mason. Like he loves to walk around with a bare chest, only wearing his sweatpants. The first time I saw it my cheek immediately burned up. His body was so drool worthy. He had the best toned body on earth. His abs the ripped kind, the perfect balance of muscles. His veins popping out his arms.

He loves to sing under the douche. The first time I heard it was when I sneaked up his room to take the dirty laundry. His voice was so melodious, every note sang perfectly by him.

He really loves my macaroni and cheese. He would whine whole day long about missing it and wanting to eat it.

He loves drinking orange juice, but always forget to close the door of the refrigerator behind him, making me always close it in his place. It became such a habit that I sometimes randomly stalk up to the refrigerator, pushing the door while it wasn't even open.

    I'm getting cray cray.

We still haven't found the burglar. The cameras on the floor of my apartment were hacked. Mason is really worried about my safety so he assigned Marc to be my 'bodyguard'. Marc and I quickly became friends. He's so much fun.

Mason is so sweet and loving. He will do everything for me as a friend. I can see the adoration in his eyes every time when he looks at me.

    But I still haven't found his weakness.

Speaking of which there's something I've just found out.

Last night...

"Do you want to watch that movie again, princess?", Mason asks in his deep velvety voice, looking straight in my eyes.

"Yes, but if you don't want it then we can watch another movie", I respond, chewing on the popcorn.

Mason has applied too much caramel in it. I've told him not to insert too much or it will be sticky, but he loves it sweet.