Nightmares (38)

"It's hard to wake up from a nightmare if you aren't even sleeping."

☆☆☆

MASON WILLIAM'S POV

"You're a Beast I could never love you!", she hissed harshly.

Her words echoed throughout the silence of the room, stinging and taunting the last pieces left of my heart.

No more.... no more, please.

You're going to break me completely.

Book written pages of raging disgust, spite and hatred were plastered on her face. A vile glance was twisting around her fierce green orbs.

"You hurt me!"

"No-"

"You really are the Beast"

"Baby, No-"

"I can't forgive you"

"No... p-please, no"

☆☆☆

My eyes opened up, every single cell in my body was shuddering with total adrenaline.

I only now realised how heavily I was panting by my chest which was going up and down in rapid motions. The shortness of breath led to me almost choking on the air around me.

There was a layer of perspiration on my forehead. I felt my body burning with intense heat.

My princess.

She's the only one who can calm me. I need her in my arms. Right now.

The sweet memories of yesterday come flooding in my mind. I made her mine. We bonded and melted together.

I had her. I had everything of her. From her mind, body, soul and heart.

     I love you.

I uttered those three words endlessly in her ear while our bodies were attached like puzzle pieces, making sweet, passionated love.

A content sigh leaves my mouth. My body immediately relaxes. Yes, only she can calm me down.

My hand reaches out, looking for her. I need her in my arms now. I need to love and cherish her now- and forever.

But my hand was only to be met with the cold, blank sheets, indicating that she hasn't been in the bed with me for a long time now.

My heart immediately starts to pound in fright. I instantly become alert to everything surrounding me. I get up, my eyes trying to adjust to the darkness.

An unexplainable feeling of total panic gets send through my body.

S-she has left me?

The vile of her leaving me tore me apart, but it didn't seem impossible at all.

Was I too rough last night. Didn't she enjoy it? Doesn't she want me too?

Is it because I'm the Beast?

A deep growl left my lips. My body went tense. I felt myself losing control again.

N-no, not now.

Before another nefarious thought ran through my mind, I had already swung my legs off the bed.

Cold chill of air, brushes my full naked skin. I look down, picking my boxers on the ground which were lying next to the used condom.