I love mushrooms (35)

"Home is where your story begins."

☆☆☆

I bang my head to the wall for the 62726 time.

Urgh!

No words could describe my irritation for this handsome billionaire.

"I need time, please."

These were the exact words I had uttered after his shocking proposal, but I guess that his definition of 'waiting' must be something from another planet.

If you look up the word 'irritating' you'll find a picture of a smiling Mason, holding both his thumbs up with a wolffish grin.

"I feel like marrying someone... oh YOU!"

"Faye William... Hmm, it suits you. You can have my surname."

"Sooooo... you've burned these eggs.... are you marrying me?"

These were a few of his tricks he tried to pull off these past days.

But did you think he would stop there???

NAH!

Do you know what this lunatic, crazy mad man was doing now?

HE WAS FUDGING DANCING ON 'SINGLE LADIES' FROM BEYONCÉ.

IN HIS BOXERS...

ON TOP OF THE TABLE.

"Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it", he singed... well more screamed on top of his lungs.

    "Mason, come down here! You could hurt yourself", I yelp like a overly worried mother scolding her son, placing my hands on my hips.

    "Say yes, baby", he stick his tongue out.

"I said I was going to think...", I stop my sentence abruptly when I see him...

Wait, is he really...

TWERKING???

Urgh! If it wasn't annoying enough Miley Cyrus also got in him.

     Mason is possessed!

The reason why I haven't denied nor accept his proposal is, because I don't know what to do.

The confusion my head is facing right now is beyond words.

I was happy, yes that I was, a joy that could make me cry, but then I remembered that this isn't right.

What am I going to do with his proposal? This mission is almost over.

I must call Liz and ask her what I should do now. How is this going to end?

I shrug my shoulder and carefully observe Mason who was now singing -nah boiii more  screaming on 'I will always love you.'

    "AND IIIIIIII-I-IIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUU- IIIII!"

'They must pay me for being his babysitter' was my last thought before I  pulled the cable out of the wall and turned off the lights.

     "WHAT THE FUCK!"

I giggle softly, hearing his voice beam through the room.

    "First you won't accept my proposal and now you don't let me have fun? You're a devil, princess!"