Famous? (14)

"You got blinded by fame, never returning back home. Not knowing mom was sitting there, waiting for her son."

☆☆☆

"Why did I need to come with you?", I ask frustrated, wrapping my arms around my chest.

"Because you're an angel whom everyone takes advantage of", Nate jokes.

"I hate you", I grunt out, pouting my lips.

"You know you love me", he says, winking.

I put a finger in my mouth, making puke motions, while staring blankly at him.

What an useless jock.

We stand here straight outside in line waiting for the release of a new game. Nathan literally dragged me to come with him. He didn't want to look quote on quote pathetic and lonely.

    Doesn't he have other friends?

It has already been about 2 hours standing here. The line got longer and longer.

"Havana, ooh na na. Half of my heart is in Hav-"

    "Don't", I hiss out in utter frustration on gritted teeth, a vein popping out my head.

    "Just don't", I sigh again. "Look at the weather it's already looking batshit bad. Don't make it worst."

    "Do you really believe in myths like that? As if it's really going to rai- ohw."

On that exact moment it starts to rain, not just only little innocent drops, but plain pouring.

    Well. Frickin. Way.

I turn my head and give him my best glare, making him shift to the right.

    "Well... you know... coincidences", he jokes dryly, trying to light up the mood.

But I'm in no mood.

    He only gets a beautiful middle finger from me.

    You're welcome.

I haven't had any asleep last night. My mind has been captured by the past event that happened on the parking lot. He freaking licked me! Colors still creep my cheek, thinking about that.

My mind has only been busy thinking about him, Mason William.

Does it bother me?

Hell yah.

I get out of my thoughts, hearing Nathan's voice beside me.

    "I'm sorry, Faye for dragging you with me while it's raining", he speaks, looking sincere.

    Nathan and sincere?

    That's new.

I shrug my head, a small smile appears on my face:"It's okay."

Everyone from my friends know about my friendliness and compassion. I can't stay angry with anyone. Maybe that's why they call me naive.

I look around, perceiving in the corner of my eyes a little shop. Will they have umbrellas?

    "Nathan", I spoke, gaining his attention. "I'm going to that shop on the other side to check if they have any umbrellas, because it's raining and you get easily sick", my voice fully laced with worry for my friend.

"Typically you, always thinking about others more then yourself", Nathan states, ruffling my hair.

I pout, giving him a bright smile. If only he knew.