Caged like a doll (3)

"Every time you hurt me I apologized, because I felt bad for making you feel bad."

☆☆☆

We finally arrived at a little cottage in the middle of the forest.

My hands roamed over my body, trying to check if I was still alive.

    THANK GOD.

Mason exited the car before opening my side of the door a couple.

I looked at him with an uncomfortable look on my face.

"Soooo", I coughed awkwardly. "Nice cottage, I didn't know you had another house besides the other 6."

No shit, Faye.... he's a fudging millionaire.

I've only seen 6... now 7 of them, won't be surprised if he had a hundred more.

I didn't dare to look in his glowing orbs, because I already knew they would burn through my soul.

I could feel his commanding and intimidating aura through me, making me cringe back.

"When are we heading home? I'm kind of hungry... I also haven't watered my plants ye-"

Before I could end my sentence a growl came out of his throa- WAIT DID HE JUST GROWL????

    OH LORD.

It was legit the sound of a big bad wolf... I just cannot, m'boyyyy.

"WOAHHH", I shrieked out in shock in the most uncute voice ever when he picked me up in bridal style.

I immediately clamp to his shirt, burying my nails in his chest.

He didn't flinch or made a sound in pain... wow, what is he made of? Stone???

He started to walk up to the door, while kissing and smelling my hair a couple of times.

Those weird habits that will never go away.

He gets his keys out of the dead angle and opens the door in less then a second.

We get in the big dark room, I hear the click of the light and suddenly the room lit up.

My mouth dropped open. To say I was shocked would be a total understatement. I am flabbergasted.

The room was rustic, vintage, but still had a modern side. The way I had described my dream house to be.

It was decorated with fairy lights, candles and a trail of roses.

The candles seem to have burnt out and the roses looked brown... they were dead.

Ohh... I felt numb. This was our wedding gift.

It smelled like dead romance... ironic, isn't it?

He walked up the stairs, bringing me into a big bedroom. It wasn't hard to guess by the size of it that it was the master bed room.

The walls were painted brown, a dark wooden brown. Above the king size bed hung a big picture of us both.

He gently laid me on the soft bed before walking to the closet. He threw a pair of pink pyjamas next to me.

I looked at it, swallowing loudly. I knew I wasn't getting out of here tonight.

He eyed at it for me to undress... I wasn't comfortable to do so.

"C-can I-I change in t-the b-bathroom?", I stuttered nervously.

He only groaned which made me flinch. His glowing orbs, tuned down a bit after he saw my stiff form.