Cookies are a yeah (12)

"You can be miserable before you eat a cookie, you can be miserable after you eat a cookie, but you can't be miserable while you eat a cookie."

☆☆☆

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky, Little Einst-"

    "Shut the fudge up, Nathan!", I snap at him frustrated.

"Man Faye, ate shit?", he asks dramatic.

After Mason brought me to my place, I immediately phoned Nate to come to me, so we could discuss serious matter.

Who am I kidding?

Serious and Nathan?

"You are a pain in the ass, Nate! If you won't help me find his weakness then shut up!", I grunt, getting a head ache from figuring it out.

"Okay, boss", he smirks his all too familiar cocky smirk.

I want to throw my llama in his face.

"So as we can ascertain now Mr. William likes to touch and cuddle. He's a really warm man behind closed door, but in public his beast comes out", I start to think deeply, drowning in my thoughts I tap my foot on the ground.

    There must be something.

"You know, I think he never had a friend", Nathan speaks up, finally giving me a hand in this case.

"Same. I think this friendship is totally new for him", I agree with Nate.

    What a poor friendless bloke.

    "Friendship? Ohw, that's why he growled 'my friend'", Nathan states it with total obvious controlling his voice.

    "Speaking of which, why did you act like that? That's no way to get to know his weakness. He doesn't like yo-"

    "He doesn't like me?", Nathan gasps overdramatizing it as always. He rests the palm of his hand on his forehead, making it look even more dramatic.

    What a drama llama.

I swear if he stood next to those Kardashians we might not even tell them apart. He will blend perfectly with them.

They must been related by some kind.

    "Faye, why did you even say  I am gay", he asks after his whole drama was done.

    "I don't know!", I blurt out.

    "If you don't know it how would I know?"

   "I don't know!"

    "You are so annoying", he exclaims, giving me a beautiful middle finger.

    I just cannot.

Actually I don't know why I said that. I just had a feeling that Mason might like him more if he knew Nathan had no interest in girls.

    "Nate, think with me. How could we find his weakness."

    Back again at step one.

    "Do I look like I know?", he asks, clearly still irritated.

I start to think, it has something to do with his beast. He's like another person without anyone around him. Maybe he doesn't like people?