Make one (21)

"I'm sorry what language are you speaking? It sounds and smells like bullshit."

☆☆☆

     "Ohw yeah", I say after a while. "I won't come home with you. I need to go  having a talk with Nate. It's been such a long time."

Mason's eyes begin to glow immediately.

    Nah.

    Not the beast again.

There hangs a tension in the air, making me cringe back. His eyes glow before consideration floods in them. His warm grey color twinkles back and forth. He let's out a deep pained sigh before speaking up.

    "When are you coming back home?", he asks with immense sadness laced in his voice, making my chest tighten. He plays with a strand of my hair, not wanting to meet my eyes.

    "I-I don't know. I think later than nine", I stutter not sure myself.

His eyes flood in with so much downcast, glumly clearly written within them. His full red filled lips which looked so tempting to kiss were trembling a little. You could easily look past it if you weren't observing him as I did.

Stalking much.

I take a hold of his hand which was playing with an auburn lock, cupping it in my cold one. His body warmth radiating over mine was pleasant and felt so safe, sending several shivers down my whole body.

I squeeze his hand softly, reminding him I'm still here. He looks up his eyes gloomy as it can be.

A soft smile breaks on my face, trying to cheer him up. It seems to work. His frown disappears slowly, replacing it with a smile on his face.

"I'll come back home. I promise", I whisper softly, running my thumb in rounds on his palm.

"Promise?", he asks, his deep velvety voice appears more childlike as a little boy waiting for his cookie.

A warm genuine laugh escapes my throat. I bring the back of his hand to my cheek, resting it on it slowly burning my skin. My gaze eyes him softly.

"Yes", I promise, my voice truthful to my word.

"I'll miss you", Mason pouts.

"I'll miss my best friend too", my words seems to cheer him up.

His once little smile breaks in a blissful one, making his lovely dimples appear.

"But we are already spending every second with each other. Nathan is probably dying from loneliness", I say, smiling at the image of Nate laying down and begging for me to spend time with him.

He would probably say something like:

'Faye... Faye...Faye ... Fayeeeeeee.... you suck.'

Or

'There are thousands hoes in this world and you still are the biggest one.'

I really missed his drama llama manners.

"Princess, can you please do something for me?"

☆☆☆

I was knocking on Nathan's door for more than an hour.

A vein was popping out of my head, irritated from it. My hand was hurting from the knocks.

"Nathaaaaaan!", I yell out for the 838272th time.

A sigh escapes my lips. I stop momentarily, kicking his door.

He's dead.

    "Faye, I don't think he's home. Let's go back", a voice behind me exclaims.