Broken remote (32)

"Everything comes to you at the right time. Be patient."

☆☆☆

FAYE JACKSON'S POV

     "I love you, my princess", his velvety voice whispers before his tongue hastily comes out, licking my auricle.

I bite my lower lip down almost purring in approval. My heart was making backflips in utter delight.

I could never get enough of this...

Of him.

'This is only a mission', the smart part of my brain tries to remind me, but my body and heart could only focus on this ravishing beast in front of me.

I really like him.

This was getting extremely dangerous.

I look up, peeking from under my lashes.

My heart makes another aching flutter, dropping to the pit of my stomach.

He was staring at me with an immense longing and for the first time I could finally put my finger on it... love.

He looked at me with love, with complete love it was astonishing, the intense emotion made my chest tighten.

"Don't do that", he seethes breathlessly, pulling my lower lip that was grazing my teeth.

A shaky breath passes my mouth. I try not to focus on the tingles dancing on my lips, but fail miserably.

He is pure madness. My madness.

    "Again", I breathe out, looking right into his gorgeous metallic grey orbs.

My heart was racing against my chest.

    "Again what?", he licks his plump red lips, making my eyes glaze with pure lust.

    "Say it again", my eyes shift, looking at the wall, not meeting his burning hot gaze.

A deep crimson color covers my whole face. I was blushing madly.

A luring smile appears on his face. His lovely dimples pop out, making my heart hurt from all the fluttering.

He's a Greek God. Adonis on it's reign. He could get everyone to bow down for him.

"I love you so fucking much", he chimes joyously, cupping my face in his large palms. His metallic grey eyes are twinkling with utter joy and amusement.

Yes, I know for sure... I could never get enough of hearing those magical words.

I throw my arms around his neck, pulling his face to mine before I place a sweet tender kiss on his plump, kissable lips.

He immediately grabs my waist tightly, pulling me closer, trying to deepen the kiss, but before he could go any further I already push him away.

"L-let's e-eat", I stammer out shyly, the arouse clearly present in my voice.

Both of our bodies are tensed with lust and desire, every single cell is quivering with utter adrenaline if we go any further it could turn out into something 18+ rated.

    "Come here", he pants, grasping for my upper arm.

He pulls me into his hard rock chest, enclosing his arms tightly around my tiny frame. He then buries his nose into my throat before speaking against my skin.

    "I want to eat you", his fire warm breath fans over my flesh, making me shiver in delight.

My green orbs widen in shock and surprise.