The beast woke up (5)

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you're the one who gets burned."

☆☆☆

POV: MASON WILLIAM

I watch my princess walk out of our office, our... it feels so good to say that. One day it won't be just our office, but our everything.

When my princess was sitting there, behind her desk, she looked beyond beautiful. I wanted to take her in my arms again and hold her there forever, save from everything. Her scent is so mouthwatering she smelled like forest after rain yet so sweet. It was my most favorite smell on earth. I could breath it all day.

I can't believe that yesterday I was still searching for her and then she stood there... in my office. It was a miracle on earth.

She was send from above heaven to me, only for me.

I was pissed, no worst, in rage when they told me they couldn't find her. My best investigators couldn't find her. I yelled on everyone...everything and for my good luck it was also the interview day. I was looking for a new assistant, because my last one couldn't stop touching me.

Every girl that came in barely wore any clothes, not like my princess, my brain kept repeating, but then she was there, looking like a real princess.

I finally knew her name... Faye Jackson, soon to be Miss William. The rest of the day I couldn't stop smiling, but then this morning happened.

I was so excited like a little kid to see her, but she didn't show up, I became completely paranoia and worried that something might happened to her. I might or might not blew the whole building up with my intense rage. Everyone looked beyond scared because they knew what my power was, they knew what I could do.

But when my princess showed up, all my worries washed away. My brains can't comprehend how in a short time she already had me whipped around her cute, little finger.

Every time when my princess calls me by my name, it warms my heart.

My princess wanted to work, but how can I let her work? She's far too good for that, better said for anything. She needed to rest.

But after she asked me to make me coffee, I couldn't resist her demand. She was so cute, I wanted to get up my seat and go over to her to kiss, her pout away.

I could never say no to my princess.

Man, I'm really whipped

But I don't mind that, at all. I'll do everything for my princess.

I take a glance at the clock for the 25865 time. It's been 10 minutes since she left. Maybe something happened to her?

I get up and walk out, trying to calm myself down. Why isn't she here yet? I know that his is my office and nothing much can happen, but I mean... Every men can watch her with those eyes full of bad intensions.

Why am I so reckless? How could I let her go to a floor full of other people without any guards? I step in the elevator, hoping nothing happened to my princess.

☆☆☆

My blood was fuming with rage, the only thing I saw was red, bright red, the color of blood. My princess was in the arm of another man, laughing and giggling.

She's not laughing with me. I want her bright smile only for me. Mine.

Everyone in this whole world knows not to piss me off, since a little kid I had big anger issues. My anger issues can go up to destroying things or people, when I'm out of control, no one can help me.

They call me beast and right now the beast woke up.

"Faye!", I growl warningly, I can feel myself getting warmer and warmer every second passing by.

My princess turns around, her bright green eyes looking shocked, still in his arms. Her body is made for me. Only for me. She will only be in my arms.

I start losing control, my whole body shaking. My whole vision is now red for only one thing, my target, the boy. A smirk appears on my face and I start stalking, menacing to that boy. He lets go of my princess and shove her behind him, trying to protect her, but only I can protect her.

The next thing I know, I hold him with one hand around his throat, up in the air. My hearing is muffled, but I manage to hear gasps around the floor. His choking sounds like music to my ears and it only courage me to go further.

NO. ONE. TOUCHES. WHAT'S. MINE.

His attempts to shove me off him are useless, I'm far stronger than him.

My blood is boiling. I can't hear anything. I can't see anything, but red. I can't think about anything else but destroying the target. He's my prey and I'm the predator.

But then I feel a warm touch on my cheek, a soft palm rests on my cheek. I close my eyes and snuggle my nose in the palm, wanting more of the warmth.

"Mason, let go off him, please", the angels voice sounded so scared and sad.

I don't want my angel sad, I want her happy. An angel doesn't deserve to be sad, she deserves all happiness in the world. I'm going to give the angel happiness.

"Mason, it's me Faye, your new assistant", the angel says, her smell hitting my nose, leaves me wanting more.

I hear a loud tud, but don't look up. I can only concentrate on the angel standing before me. I take her hand that still rest on my cheek in mine and bring it to my mouth, leaving soft kisses.

My heart is still hammering in my chest, but this angel is calming it without even trying. I quickly take her in my arm snuggling my nose in her hair. Hmm... Her smell is so addicting. I want more. I need more. I crave more.

My princess.

☆☆☆

THANK YOU GUYS FOR TH 200+ READS.

PLEASE, KEEP VOTING IT ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE FOR YOU.

I'M IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD TODAY.

I KINDA INTERACTED WITH MY CRUSH.

*blushing*

LOVE YOU GUYS

XXX