Doing nothing (4)

"Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return and you will be never disappointed."

☆☆☆

After about 15 minutes, I finally gave in and called him 'Mason'. Don't think that this battle is done! I'm a sneaky bitch and will still call him Mr. William.

I also gave him my address and number, because you never know what might happen. It's not like he's going to call me at 2 am, right?

"So, what is my job Mr. Wil- I mean Mason", his name rolling out of my mouth sounded so wrong yet so sexy.

"I brought the things of your office there, you can decorate the desk as you want. It's totally yours", he says while pointing to the desk not far from his.

I just remarked the presence of that desk, better said now my desk. I can swear that it wasn't there yesterday.

"Why don't I have my own little office?", I ask him, pacing forwards to my desk.

He lets out a little laugh: "It's easier, isn't it? So I could watch you all day long", his velvety voice sounds so seductive.

My mouth falls open, while my blood is pumping trough my veins, going straight to my head.

Can't you just stay where you are blood?

I'm blushing madly.

I stare at him, trying to calm my beating heart down.

"What do I need to do?", I ask him, my voice thankfully steady.

"First of all, you need to sit down, princess", he says sternly yet so softly like his talking to a little girl, a little princess.

I do what he asks and sit down on the chair of my desk. The desk is really big. It's white and simple but the vase of flowers on the desk finished it off. It was a simple touch yet such a beautiful one. I touch them with my fingers, making a smile creep up my face.

I love flowers, they reminds me of my dog, White, he was a white middle size wolfspitz. He would always run through the flower garden and would always bark when he saw a flower that he liked. He would bite the flower and run to me, giving it as a little gift. Then I would always scold him for destroying my flowers. He loved the flower garden some much that he would even sleep in it.

I don't know what happened to him, one day he was just gone. I waited for him in the flower garden, every morning, but he never showed up again.

"I'm glad you like the flowers", his velvety voice wakes me up from my trance.

"No, I love them", I whisper, trying to fade all the memories.

"Then I know what I will do everyday", he declares, making me look up.

"What?", I ask unknowingly.

"That's still a secret, princess", his mysterious tone sounded so amused.

"Don't we need to work?", I ask him sitting straight.

"No, I need to work, while you need to rest. You just woke up at 8 am, princess. That's too early. I'm sorry", he says, guilty clearly written on his face.

"I don't get it", I say looking kinda really confused.

"You don't need to do anything at all. If you want you can sleep on the couch."

My brains are hurting.

I'm the assistant of a billionaire and he wants me to sleep? I don't get it why everyone here is looking so stressed when there's no work.