6- Welcome to my crib

Jaz's POV

I was enjoying the night, we were once again just spending it in a booth drinking away and letting loose. Cat was slowly calming down and acting like a normal person around the boys and not a deranged fan. Her and Clinton had been talking away and getting pretty intimate again and I knew she must have been freaking out inside.

Mitchel was still being pretty touchy and trying to get me to sneak away with him but I insisted we stay with the group as they would no doubt follow us anyway. He was currently away with Jesse at the bar getting us all another round of shots. I was definitely feeling the buzz, I felt so dizzy but in the best way possible.

A fan had came up not long ago to get a picture with the boys, she had somehow manage to sneak past the guard for this section and so she didn't stay long but I could feel her observing Cat and I, sending us strange glares that made me feel uncomfortable. Cat said she probably just recognised me from Mitchel's picture.

Christian and I were just talking about random things when the boys returned, drinks in hand. Mitchel placed one down in front of me as I gave one to everyone else too. He sat down back next to me, wrapping his arm round my hips as he picked up his shot with his other hand and we all raised our glasses before tipping our heads back and downing the fiery liquid. It was almost becoming a tradition, for us to end up here taking shots.

"I have an idea" He whispers in my ear.

His hand was tracing small shapes on my hip as he spoke, I knew I was blushing from his actions as I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and I hoped I didn't look too red.

"Go on" I reply.

"Why don't you come stay with me tonight?" He asks looking hopeful at me.

I knew what this meant, where it would lead. I wasn't sure if I wanted this yet, I mean I obviously wanted him but I didn't want it to be a case of once he got what he wanted, we wouldn't speak. I enjoyed talking with Mitchel and I really liked the idea of us going somewhere. I couldn't risk losing that.

"But early for that don't you think?" I replied laughing awkwardly.

"If I say pretty please will you come?" He asks pleading with big eyes.

"I don't know Mitchel.." I mumble looking down at the cup in my hand.

"We don't need to do anything" He reassures "I just want to spend time with you"

I couldn't help but find him adorable, he was looking at me with expectant eyes silently begging me to say yes. He knew I was hesitant and so his hands grazed over mine, he looked down at our hands which he'd now loosely intertwined. It felt nice to be so close to someone again which I hadn't been for a long time, I didn't want to ruin this.

"Maybe" I say weighing the pros and cons.

"I'll make you breakfast" He smiles.

I let out a laugh as he knew exactly how to get me; through my stomach. I should have never told him that, I knew he'd end up using it to his advantage. I nod my head and roll my eyes letting him know my answer to which he seemed pretty pleased. His hands were still locked in mine and I could see a flash going off across the table and I look at Cat; the culprit of the light.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"You know what" I say squinting my eyes.

"You guys looked cute" She explains putting her hands up "Sue me"

I just shake my head at her while she goes back to laughing with Clinton at something, presumably the photo she just took of Mitchel and I on her phone.