32- hold tight

Jaz's POV

The last few weeks had been great and for the most part, we chose to ignore the fact we were going to be separated for so long and we spent as much time together as we could.

I had practically moved into their house this month and I had grown used to sleeping next to Mitchel every night, something I was definitely going to miss while he was gone. Even waking up early wasn't so tedious anymore when I was greeted by kisses and the view of my boyfriend completely shirtless.

Cat had also been here lots, her relationship with Clinton was getting more serious every day and I loved seeing them both so happy. In a way, we had all become one happy family living under one roof with the occasional Christian and Jesse causing trouble. I finally found a family and a place where I belong and it was going to be ripped away from me in a matter of days.

I was currently getting ready to go out, it was Saturday night and we all decided on one last night out before the boys left on Monday. I had on a short red velvet dress that sat just right on me and so I knew Mitchel would too. I was almost finished my make up, applying my lipstick whilst leaning over the counter. I hear the door creak and Mitchel walks into the bathroom coming behind to hug me and locking our eyes in the mirror.

I finish my lipstick before leaning back into his touch as he peppers kisses along my neck.

"You look breathtaking baby" He says.

"Thank you" I politely respond.

"Such a shame we have to leave" He teases running his hand down my sides.

It amazed me how this was the same boy that gets annoyed in the morning if he misses the reruns of friends and the one that almost cried when we watched Marley and Me last night.

"I mean we still have time" I smirk turning round to face him.

He pulls me in closer as his face nears mine, his lips ghosting over my skin.

"I don't know" He teases.

"Yeah I mean we have what? Twenty minutes still?" I say "That's plenty of time"

I trail my hand down his chest as his eyes grow darker at the prospect of what was about to happen.

"Better hold tight" He says lowly lifting me onto the counter "We wouldn't want to ruin that pretty make up of yours"

---

The club was busy, as it always was and incredibly hot although I could pin that down to what went down before we left the house, I was surprised I was able to walk in these heels right now.

We were once again in our usual booth which wasn't going to be ours for quite some time. I was going to miss our weekly visits here and it had become part of our routine and so much so that I couldn't bear to come here without the boys.

Cat and Clinton were currently sucking eachothers face off earning a disgusted glare from Christian making me laugh.

"Aren't you glad we're not like that" I say gesturing to Mitchel and I.

"Don't act innocent" He smirks "I know what you guys did before we left"

My face turns red and Mitchel shows no sign of remorse, if anything he looked proud as he sat back in the chair with his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I dismiss.

"Sure thing" He replies in a tone indicating he doesn't believe me.

"How did you know?" I ask narrowing my eyes.

"Please" He says rolling his eyes.

He takes a sip of his drink before continuing.