Fun days

Hello my readers I am updating cause I am!:) lol, have you ever realized people type LOL(lounging out loud) when we really should type LQTM(laughing quietly to myself) cause we all know that what we are really doing we just type LOL when we should really type LQTM. sorry this is probably the most stupidest rant ever but I just had to say it it is true if you really think about it, 😋😉😃

-----

(Jessica's POV)

Harry hasn't been acting normal to me ever since I said I didn't like him and I don't think he knows I was joking. I like all of them equally, well most of them, their is one who is special to me.

But no one knows who it is cause I hide it behind a mask of liking them equally. I don't really know if these feelings are real cause I haven't known them for that long.

But I think they are cause I really like him. then all of the sudden my mom walked into my room an says "sweet heart I know that guys and girls are living with us but we can still have some mother daughter time, so what do ya want to do?"

She says coming over and sitting down next to me on my purple couch. I say "I don't know?" Then she says "then why don't you come hang with all of us down stairs?" I say ok and she leaves and I change into a pair of short shorts a royal blue tank top and a pair of high tops that are all different shades of blue.

Then I walked over to my dresser to put markup on. I put on leyeliner, mascara, blush, concealer, and baby blue eye shadow. then I walked out of my room and towards the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and once I got down their I walked over to the coat rack and grabbed my leather jacket. and said "I am gonna go for a walk is that ok mom and dad?" They said "yes just be back in a half hour."

I said ok and walked out and went towards the park. I got to the park and walked over to the swings and sat down on one an started to swing. then someone said "is this swing taken?" and I said "no, you can take it if ya want."

Then I stopped swinging an looked at who was talking to me and I realized it was Liam. I smiled at him and he smiled at me and then I said "what are you doing here?" And he smiled and said "I could be asking you the same."

And I said "well I asked first so you haven't to answer first." he laughed and said "well I come here to clear my mind when I am sad, or am thinking to much, and so why are you here?"

Then I smiled and said "well I needed to clear my head to with being cooped up in the house and harry hating me and all, I was just joking when I said I don't like him but I just like him as a friend."

He said "oh harry can be a baby when he can't get every girl he wants he is a womanizer." I laughed at his choice if words then he looked me in the eyes and said "why do you wear so much makeup, you are prettier with out it on."

I blushed and then said "thanks Liam but I need this makeup to cover up my normal self." he said "no don't wear to much just wear a little."

Then we walked home together and it was silent a very awkward silence not a comfy wrangle one an when we got home everyone was sitting on the couch and then the boys said "which one of us do you like we need to know! now! So we can rather leave you alone or day you cause right now all of us like you and we need to know who you like! who is it!?"

I stood their in shock and to be honist I don't even know if I know the correct answer to that question yet then I said "ok, I will tell you the person I like is......"

~~~~~

Sorry it was short I wanted to update but didn't have a lot of time sorry guys I will update tomorrow:)<3
<3~Marissa