The letter/ starting over

Hey guys here's the new update!

(Jess's POV)

I looked at the view and said wow, I then said "I wish harry was here." I sat down on my couch and began to cry I was full on crying and someone knocked on my door.

I got up and wiped my eyes and walked towards the door, I opened the door and saw a big guy he looked about my age and he said "I was walking by and heard crying are you ok?"

I looked him in the eye and said "kinda but you don't need to worry about it." he sighed ad said "ok well if you ever need to talk I work here so just call down to the desk an ask for nick."

I smiled an said "ok." he smiled and said "are you sure your ok a pretty girl like you shouldn't be sad." I laughed and said "well it was nice meeting you nick I got to go." he nodded and walked away and I closed my door.

I walked back over to my couch and sat down and turned on the tv.

(Harry's POV)gonna become more frequent.

I opened my note and it said,

Dear Harry,

I am so sorry but I had to go I was the resin you boys were going to break up, I didn't want that to happen so I left, now that I am gone you guys can go back to normal.

I really am sorry my love I love you so much with all my heart, I am sorry to leave you so suddenly but I truly love you I who's I was their with you or you were here with me, but we can't.

Now I am gone you can find a girl who is perfect for you and who can treat you right and won't make you boys turn against one another. I am truly sorry right now I am most likely crying and please don't cry my love I don't deserve your tears.

I love you,

~Jess

After I finished reading the note I didn't realize it but I was crying I hugged the note and fell to the floor broked, everyone else finished reading and were crying.

Zayn said "she thought it was her fault! why did she leave!?" he fell to the floor and so did everyone else.

(Jess's POV)

I wanted to call Harry and my parents so badly but I couldn't. Because they would find me. I figured that I will just have to move on. I decided to just go out and try to have fun sconce I have to start over.

I went into my bed room and changed into black high heels black skin tight pants, white t-shirt, and black leather jacket. I grabbed my purse and then it hit me, I said "I need to change my hair and my look!"

I locked my door an started to the closest mall, I walked right to the clothing store, I bought a bunch of new cloths, I went into the bathroom and changed into my new cloths witch consisted of, black skinny jeans with holes cut into them, black platform boots that came up to my knees, and a sleeping sirens shirt that had slashed along the sides, I got chains and put them on my pants.

I went to a piercing who and said to the lady "I want a few piercings." She shook her head and I got a nose ring, a lip ring and gages at size zero so they weren't that big.

I thanked the lady an walked to the hair salon I walked in and said "what color Gould I dye my hair?" the lady looked me up and down and said "um, I think black would look good." I agreed and sat in a chair, a lady dyed my hair black and I paid and left.

I walked back to the hotel me looked into the mirror, I was a completely different person nothing was the same except my eyes. I jumped into the computer and made a new twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and email.

I saw that my parents had put out a notice that I was missing and I thought "I have to go by a different name." I walked down stairs and said to the lady "um miss I changed my look a lot and I don't look the same but, I payed for six months right?"

She looked at me and shook her head and said "why did you change your look you were so pretty before?" I sighed an said "I needed a fresh start." she shook her head and I went back to my room.

/////////

Ok guys so I hoped you like the chapter the next one will be up soon so don't worry.

❤Lots of love!❤

💋~Marissa