Hide and seek

So here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy it!

(Jess's POV)

Lou said "come on let's start who's counting?" we all yelled "you!" he frowned and started to pout an I got up and pinched his cheek and said "now count baby!"

He glared at me and faced the wall and I said "count to 35!" then we all ran off, finding hiding places in a hotel room is really hard! I was running then something grabbed my hand and pulled me into a closet.

I went to screen ad they put a hand over my mouth and I turned on the light to see Harry, I smiled and he turned of the light we hid in the back far away from the door and I started to play with his fingers.

He whispered "what are you doing?" I smiled and said "playing with your fingers, you have really big hands." he giggled and said "no you just have small hands love.' then we heard Lou yell "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!"

Me and Harry went quiet and I curled up into his side and he rapped his arms around me. we could hear Lou say "found you!" every time he found someone.

Harry fell asleep next to me and I looked at my phone and turned the light all the way down and saw we had been hiding for 30 minutes! I cuddled closer to Harry and my phone vibrated.

I looked at it and it said "were are you?" from jade, I smiled and sent back a text saying "hiding with Hazza." she sent me back a text saying "no I mean were are you hiding?" I sent a mass text saying "you'll never find us."

I got bunch of texts a I put my phone away and cuddled into Harry he woke up and said "are we still hiding?" I said "yes and shhhh!" he smiled and whispered "sorry, have they text you yet?" I whispered "yep and they have no clue were we are.

Harry said "Lou just messaged me saying they give up and we can come out now." I said "text back , all you go into the living room and we will." He shook his head and sent it then he said "Lou said ok."

We listened and once we knew all on them were in the living room harry said "come on." I said "carry me." he laughed ad pulled me into his back and said "ok I will give you a piggy back ride."

I giggled and he opened the door and walked out, he closed the door behind him and started heading towards the living room and as he was walking I started to play with his hair I said "your hair is so soft a smells nice."

He laughed and said "your smelling my hair?" I said "maybe." he laughed and said "well thank you love I like your hair too." I giggled and he walked into the living room, everyone looked at us and Lou said "you win again how do you do it!?"

Harry put me down and put his arm around my waist and I said "this time Harry found the spot we are both just to good at hide and seek for you guys." hearty said "ya we make the perfect team." I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me.

Jesy said "wow I just realized how lonely I am!" jade and Leah-Anne sook their heads and said "same." Lou got up and walked over to Jesy and hugged her and said "its ok love your not alone." she hugged him back and said "thanks Louis."

Niall hugged Leah-Anne and said "your not alone either love." She smiled at him and hugged him and he smiled also. then Liam turned to jade and said "your a beautiful personae and no one is alone." he hugged her an she hugged him back.

I smirked and harry whispered in my ear "they would make cute couples." I giggled and whispered back "you just read my mind, I was just thinking that too." he giggled and then someone said "what are you too giggling about over their?"

I said "nothing." an Harry just smiled. I elbowed his side and said "thanks for the help styles.' he said "ow." I said "stop whining that didn't hurt." he said "but you hurt me." I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him.

We kissed for a few minutes then I pulled away and said "now will you stop whining." he smirked and said "it still hurts a little." I smiled and said "flirt." he rapped his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes an said "you know you love it."

I placed my hands on his chest and said "yes I do but not when it involves flight attendants!" his face fell and he said "I only did that to get these." he grabbed my hand and led me to the bed room then ran over to one of his bags and pulled out two pilot hats.

He walked up to me smirking and said "I have always wanted one and I thought you would look hot in one so I asked the lady for two." I smiled and kissed his cheek and said "sorry for getting jelious."

He kissed me and broke away then said "its alright your cute when your jelious." he put his hat on and handed me mine, I put it on and he said "I was right!" I laughed and said "about what?" he smirked his cheeky smirk and said "you do look hot in that hat!"

I laughed and he pulled me into his chest and said "and your mine." then he kissed me we kissed for at least 20 minutes then we broke apart and smiled at one another ad I said "come one my pilot before they start wondering were we are."

He said "ok." then entwined our fingers and we began to walk out of the room, we were walking back to the living room when harry stopped and turned to me I said "what's up?" he smiled ad said "wait here I forgot to give you something." I said "ok.." and he ran off.

He came back smiling like an idiot and said "close your eyes." I closed my eyes and I felt him slip something onto my right hand ring finger. he said "now open." I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful ring on my finger.

He smiled and said "its a promise ring, I got one too." he put his on his finger and I hugged him he hugged back and I said "its beautiful!" he said "not as beautiful as you my love." I blushed and said "that's so cheesy!" He smirked and said "but its true."

I kissed him and we broke apart then he said "ok let's go." we entwined out fingers again and walked through the door into the living room, everyone looked at us and Jesy looked down at our right hands and squealed.

Then said "oh my god! you two got promise rings! that is so cute!" everyone looked at our hands ad smiled Lou said "hazza what about me!" harry said "sorry boo bear but I love Jess." Lou said "girl you took my man!"

We all started laughing and I said "Lou you still have Jesy." Lou and Jesy both turned beet red and hid their faces. we all laughed and me and Harry sat on the couch next to Niall and Leah-Anne, we all decided to put in a movie we picked the notebook and we started watching it.

Halfway through the movie I fell asleep in Harry's arms and I am pretty sure everyone fell asleep shortly after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you like it?

I hope it wasn't bad but I will update again soon so I need to ask you something should I make

Louis+Jesy

Niall+Leah-Anne

Liam+Jade

Couples cause I am not sure if I should or not so I need you devise comment if I should or not.

❤Lots of love!❤

💋~Marissa