Found

Hey guys here's the new chapter so enjoy!

(Jess's POV)

Then their was a knock at my door, I looked at the door and I ran around and packed up all my stuff. I ran to the window and saw t was a big drop way to big to jump. I said "nononono this can't happen I was saposed to disappear for their sake!"

Then another knock I crept over to the door and peaked out the peep hole to see all of them standing theirs s Harry at the door, their was no was out now, I sighed and I heard Harry say "come on Jess come out it wasn't your fault."

I sat with the door closed for hours I peeked out the peep hole and saw that they had all fallen asleep out side my door, unopened the door and saw Harry I needled down and brushed the heir out of his eyes, I missed them all so much I set his head on my lap and began to play with his hair, as I was crying.

I felt him shift and I wiped my eyes I began to play with his hair again and I felt him move again then he lifted his head up he looked me in the eyes and said "Jess." in a whisper and I shook my head.

He dove at me and crushed me in a hug and we both started crying, he began to stroke by hair and he said "I missed you so much!" I said in between sobs "I m-missed you t-too!" I heard a gasp and I looked up to see my mother covering her mouth and crying.

I said "hi mom." she got up and me and Harry broke apart and stood up she came running over and hugged me and I hugged her back we were both crying and she said "my little girl I am so sorry you though it was your fault please never leave us ever again."

I said "I'm sorry mom." then we broke apart and I looked at Harry and he said "your hair and face." I touched my lip ring and sighed he grabbed my hands and said "no I like the piercings but pink?" I giggled and said "it will go away Harry."

He smiled and hugged me again and I just breathed in his scent and sighed then I heard people shuffling and harry said "love their waking up." I just hugged him tighter and said "I am never gonna leave you again harry I-I love you."

He lifted up my head and said "i love you too Jess." He then kissed me and I kissed him back. we broke apart and we leaned our foreheads against each other then I heard "dose you dad get a hug?"

I turned around and saw my day I began to cry again and said "daddy, I am sorry." I ran over and hugged him and he began to cry too and said "shh, its ok its not your fault nothing is we all love you and we're sorry."

We broke apart and I saw everyone else was awake and they all yelled "Jess!" and pulled me into a massive group hug full of crying people, after we all broke apart harry rapped his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his chest.

Then mom said "were back as one big happy family!"We all pulled into a group hug and I said "were family and family is forever."

////////

Ok guys so I was majorly crying while writing this it was really hard to write cause I kept having to stop cause I would start to cry but t I'd written.

I am also very sad to say that this is the end I wanted to make it a happy ending so I did and this was the last chapter I am sad to say but please read my new book 'playing with fire' it is a Zayn book.

Thank you to all the people out their who have read, voted, and commented, for this book it means so much that you did.

Well I am crying again right now so I am just gonna say thanks and,

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lots of love!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXO

~Marissa