Love and hate

Hello my readers. Hope you enjoyed the extra long chapter I am updating again. I have my final testing going on for the high school so these might be short amd take linger to update but i swear once my thest are over i will do better, hope you enjoy it so here ya go! 😋

(Jessica's POV)

Me and Liam said our goodbyes and I went to bed and he went home to the one direction house. I woke up to the smell of bacon ad I love bacon! who doesn't!? so I went down stairs to find Mom cooking breakfast and dad sitting at the table.

I walked over ad sat down and then mom said "hey sweetie you want some breakfast?" I smiled and nodded my head then I turned to dad and said "watch ya doing?"

He smiled at me and said "I am talking to the lads, they want to come over, do you mind if the lads come over even if harry dose?" I shook my head and said "ya dad as long as harry don't do nothing then I am fine with it."

He smiled and said "great, I will tell them to come over at 1:00." I smiled and looked at the time on my phone and saw the time read 12:30 I shoveled my breakfast into my mouth and said "thanndks!" to mom with a mouthful of food so you couldn't make it out.

Then ran upstairs to get ready cause Liam was coming in a half hour. I decided to take Liam's advice and not wear makeup so I got ready and then I heard my mom and dad talking to people.

Then I realized I was also hearing girl voices. when I walked down stairs my eyes went directly to Liam he looked at me and smiled and walked over to me and hugged me and said "hi beautiful I see you are not wearing makeup, I like it."

I smiled and kissed him an I heard girl voices say "aww they are such a cute couple!" "awww!" "omg Perrie they are so cute!" "I know I am happy she chose him!"

I turned around to see mom and the rest of little mix starring at me and Liam. I started to blush and Liam rapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek witch only made me turn even more red.

Jade started giggling and Jess said "aww look she is blushing!" and Leah-Anne said "so cute!" my mom smiled and said "ok let's stop staring at the perfect couple and get back to doing stuff.

I started laughing and she said to me "what are you laughing at I said stuff cause we weren't doing anything before, or were we? I can't remember!" I started laughing even harden and I felt Liam start giggling beside me.

I looked up at him and he pointed to Lou and hazza and they were fighting over a carrot and I started laughing also cause they were being stupid.

Then Lou looked over at me and said "sis you are here!" then came running over and dove on me and started tickling me. I was laughing and screamed "LOUIS STOP!" an he wouldn't stop then I heard Liam say "hey Lou can you stop I don't want you to brake my girlfriend."

Then Lou said "fine." and got off of me, then Liam held out his hand and I took it and he helped me up. wince I was up I said "thanks for getting him to stop Lili." then he smiled and kissed me.

As we were kissing I heard someone clear their throat behind us so we broke apart and we looked over to see harry standing their, then he said "ya know some of us don't want to see that!"

Then dad walked over and got into his face and said "no harry you are the only one who doesn't want to see that cause you are a man whore and want my daughter but FYI you will never get her and she is happy with Liam and we are happy she is with him to!"

You could se dad was getting angry so Liam hugged me and started singing to me cause all this yelling reminds me of my old parents. so I started to cry, an Liam started kissing me cheek in between parts of the song he was singing.

He eventually got me calmed down. He took me up to my room and we decided to watch a movie. the movie we picked was toy story me and Liam both love this movie but half way through the movie we both fell asleep in each others arms.

We woke up to people surrounding us and I jumped witch mad Liam rap his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek to calm me down. then mom bent down next to me and said "sweet heart are you ok from last night you ran off before me and dad could ask you?"

Then I looked and Liam and he said "you have to tell them." I sighed and dad bent down also and I said "well from all the stuff that happened with my old parents well um... I have panic attacks and they can be really bad or not so bad and that's what happened last night I hadn't had a panic attack in about a year ad then all the yelling and screaming just reminded me of my old life and I had a panic attack and Liam calmed me down and decided I should just relax and get away so we decided to watch a movie and we ended up falling asleep."

Mom and dad and everyone else looked at me with said ness in their eyes then I said "and usually they have to give me a shot to stop them but Liam was able to and I have never felt so safe in my life when I am around all of you minus harry."

They all hugged me in one big group hug and my parents looked at me and mom said "why didn't you tell us?" and I said "cause I hadn't had one in a year so I didn't think they would come back." then dad said "it is ok we will get through this if Liam has to stay here with you he can asking as you are happy."

I smiled and hugged them they they left and I was with Liam, I looked up at him and he said "guess what." and I said "what?" he smiled and said "it looked like you got a new room mate!" I squealed and hugged him and he kissed me and said "Jess I think I love you." and I said "Liam I...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the cliff hanger but I have to keep it interesting:) well I will update ASAP 😀love ya all my readers😋