Happy ever after

Ok guys so I was asked to write another chapter so I decided that I am writing another but this is the last one so I will not be doing anymore after this I am sorry but I wanted a happy ending to this book cause it had it sad moments and its happy so I hope you enjoy this last chapter my lovely readers.

(Jess's POV)

A few mouths later.....

We decided to do tour and I missed most of tour, we were on our way to our last concert of tour then we had other things to do. we were driving to the arena we were playing at and Lou said "so we are gonna praforme, do a signing, and then interviews."

We all shook our heads and I leaned into Harry's side, he was acting weird today and I looked up at him am said "harry you ok today your acting weird?" he smiled at me and said "nothing love I just have to do something today."

I said "what?" he giggled and said "always so nosey." he kissed my forehead, and I giggled we pulled up to the arena, and everyone got out and harry stepped out and the crowd went wild as they were all out harry put his hand out.

Then he said "come on out love." I was worried how they would react I still had the tattoos but they were hidden under my leather jacket, but I still had the piercings and my hair was brown again, I had lost weight and I was prettier now but I was still worried.

I grabbed onto his hand and stepped out the crowd went quiet and he pulled me against him and whispered in my ear "you look amazing don't listen to them." He leaned away and I smiled an then he kissed me and I kissed back and then the crowd went wild again.

We broke apart and smiled he rapped his arm around my waist and we walked into the arena and walked back stage, Lou our stylist came out and said "their the two love birds! now go to your dressing room styles I will take good care of her."

He kissed my hand and walked off Lou said "you too are so cute together, now we have to get you ready!" we walked to my dressing room and she said "your not wearing a coat." I said "what?!" she said "your showing your tattoos harry said so."

I sighed and said "he is lucky I love him." she smiled and I said "what is that smile about?" she said "what smile?" still smirking I said "that smile!" she said "you'll see." I glared at her and she threw cloths at my head.

And said "go change." I took them off my head and took off my coat and pulled out the skin tight jeans, I took off my dress and pulled the pants on and buttoned them, then I put on the belt that was neon pink.

I pulled out the neon pink half shirt and slipped it on and I grabbed my pink and black and silver high tops. I walked over and sat down and she did my markup and she gave me my in ears that had nyancat on them. she then made me switch my belly button piercing so it was silver, my nose ring so it was a diamond stud and my lip ring so it was silver.

I put them around my neck and she handed me my silver microphone and she said "ok so the girls are singing two songs then your singing two then the lads are singing two songs."

I said "yup." popping the p and she said "now go out the girls will be on soon!" I walked out to the side stage and my mom walked over to me and said "you look so pretty! And were singing wings and DNA." I said "aw thanks you do too and ok."

Then a big man said "girls your on in five." they all got ready and they all hugged me and got ready a guy said something to them and then they ran on stage and I zoned out then someone said "your on in ten." I jumped and said "what!?" the guy nodded and walked off.

I stood up and began to bounce on my feet I was so nervous then arms rapped around my waist an I looked over my shoulder to see Harry, he said "just relax you'll be fine." I sighed and he kissed me, I kissed him back and then the guy said "ok Jess your singing sirens by Cher Loyd and really don't care by Demi Lavato."

I thanked him and he said "Jess your on in three." Harry said "you'll do great." and walked off I the man said "go." I put one ear thing in my ear and walked on stage, I said "hey everyone! how you all doing tonight?"

Everyone cheered and I said "ok so I am gonna be singing sirens by Cher Loyd first and then really don't car by Demi Lavato." everyone cheered again and the music started and I began to sing. I finished the first song and the crowd went wild and the music started for the next song I sang that and once I was done said "thanks guys I got to go now!"

I ran off stage and sighed a huge sigh and the lads grabbed all their stuff and I smiled at them Harry looked so cute he smile cheeky at me and said "like what you see?" I giggled and said "yes very much styles." he smiled and kissed me and the guy said "ok lads you on in five."

They got ready and I said You boys can do it you'll do great!' they all smiled at me am ran onto stage and said "hello! how are you all? so were gonna be singing best song ever and strong!" they sang all of best song ever and the whole crowd was singing along.

Then they started to sing strong, as Harry was singing he looked over to me and then the girls came up behind me and they were smirking and my mom was smiling I looked at them with a questioning look.

Then Harry said "I would like my lovely girlfriend Jess to come out here please." I froze and Jade ad her new boyfriend Jake pushed me on stage and I walked over to Harry, he smiled and the lads all smiled and then he said "Jess you know I love you and I want to be able to love you forever so..."

Then everyone else can on stage and stood behind me, I turned to them and then turned around and Harry was kneeling on one knee and I gasped and put my hand over my mouth and my eyes began to well up.

He smiled and pulled out a little box out of his pocket and opened it and held it up and said "Jess will you do the honers of becoming my wife?" I was shaking and crying I said "yes." and my voice cracked.

He jumped up and I held out my hand and he slid the ring on my shaky hand, then he crushed me in a hug and then kissed me it was very sweet and gentle we broke apart and he leaned his forehead against mine and he starred into my eyes and said "I love you Jess." I smiled and said "I love you too harry."

The crowd cheered and we broke apart and he rapped his arm around my waist and everyone engulfed us in a major group hug, we all broke apart and Harry smiled at me and I smiled at him and he kissed me. then Harry said "mr. and mrs. styles I like the sound of that." I smiled and said "so do I."

////////

Hey guys this is the official end I am sorry to say that but I am making a new book called "playing with fire" please go and read it. so tour is over and Harry and Jess are engaged and everyone is happy.

Liam is still with that girl, Jade and Jake are happy, Niall and Leah-Anne are happy, Zayn and Perrie are happy, and Jess and Harry are starting a new chapter in their life together.

I hope you enjoyed this final chapter my lovely readers!

❤Lots of love!❤

XXXXXX

💋~Marissa