Movie night

I am so sorry i didn't update yesterday guys i was busy and thank you for being patient i am sorry.

Ok guys so here's the new chapter enjoy!

(Jess's POV)

Everyone agreed to a movie night now we just need to pick a movie i said "ok guys you pick a movie while I will go make snacks." I started to walk away and I heard Harry say "and I will go help her."

I walked into the kitchen and walked over to the cabinet and pulled out 4 popcorn packages. I ripped off the plastic on one and layed the package flat opened the micro wave and tossed it in, then I put it on for 4mins.

I got out 4 bowls and then someone's hands rapped around my waist I jumped then I smelt the spearmint on Harry's breath fan over my neck, I smiled and said "hey sexy styles."

He giggled and said "so that's my new nick name?" I said "yep!" he smiled and I turned around and he said "well hello to you to my beauty." I smiled and said "well now I have to call you my beast."

He smiled and said "were going in the Disney movie direction I can do this!" I giggled and said "your cute now got to make pop corn." I walked over to the micro wave and grabbed the bag and harry took it out of my hand and smiled at me.

He opened it and poured it into a bowl, I threw anther package in for the same amount of time, and once all the bags were poured into bowls I grabbed two and Harry grabbed two as we were walking out Harry whispered in my ear "nice but."

I gasped and said "you perv!" he giggled and said "but you love it." I smirked and we walked into the living room and handed my parents a bowl and then put one in between Lou and Jesy. then the other one in between Jade, Niall, and Leah-Anne.

Then me and Harry had our bowl Harry said "so what movie did you pick?" My dad sad "we haven't yet." harry said "how about the note book?" I said "I'm with the beast." he giggled and said "so my beauty agrees with me?"

I tossed a piece of popcorn at him and he caught it in his mouth and I giggled and said "yes I am." He smirked and kissed my and I kissed back and everyone said "fine no one else had any ideas."

Harry rapped his arms around my waist as we at popcorn, we put in the movie and (I am not gonna ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it) once we were half way through me and the beast ran out if pop corn.

I got up and harry grabbed my hips and pulled me back down onto his lap and I said "I was just gonna get more food." he said "no I want you to watch it with me." he gave me the puppy looked and I sighed and cuddled with him as we all watched the rest of the movie.

The movie ended and everyone stretched and my dad said "well we best get back to our hotel room to sleep now by guys!" Me and Harry said "bye see ya at work tomorrow. they all walked out and I walked over and locked the door.

I turned around and Harry was gone, I raised and eyebrow ad walked into the kitchen and grabbed the tub if strawberries and placed them on the counter. I grabbed the whip cream and chocolate sauce, then I put those on the counter.

Then I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the jimmies (some people call them sprinkles) and put those on the counter I pulled out a huge bowl and placed it onto the counter then I grabbed the ice cream out if the freezer.

I scooped out all if the vanilla ice cream into the bowl then I cut up all the straw berets and threw them into it, then I poured tons of chocolate sauce onto it, then I covered it in jimmies then I sprayed the entire can of whip cream on top.

I smiled and grabbed two spoons and placed one into the counter and kept the other and smirked then i grabbed out another can of whipped cream and hid next to the door then I said "harry want ice cream?"

I heard him walking towards the door an I smirked he walked through and I sprayed it into his hair he gasped and I rubbed it in and smiled and him, he took the can and I ran he chase me into the living room and I tripped and fell onto the floor.

He straddled my waist and I said "harry what are you doing?" He smirked and sprayed a ton in his hand and smeared it all over my face and shirt. I gasped and said "oh now this means war styles! "

He ran off and I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two cans if whip cream and a bottle of chocolate sauce. I walked to our bed room and placed them into the dresser I took off my shirt and put on Harry's favorite t shirt, jut to et back at him.

I grabbed Harry's belt that had the two things on the side for guns and put the cans of whip cream into them, then I held the bottle of chocolate sauce in hand then I grabbed his Bennie and put it on my head and walked out the door.

I walked down the hall and I kept walking then I heard someone hit their head then harry say "ow!" I looked over at the closet and hid next to it, he peaked out the door and I squirted all the chocolate sauce into his hair.

He looked at me and I smirked and ran off I hid in the food cubort in the kitchen and I saw a back pack inside on the ground next to me, I smiled an filled it with all the cans of whip cream. Nuts, jimmies, carmel, chocolate sauce, and also cherries.

I put it on my back and I grabbed one of my cans and popped the cap of and let the cap fall to the ground and I heard something move behind me I turned around and saw harry I smirked and he went to spray his can and it was empty.

I smirked and said "oh styles you were a bad bad boy now your gonna get punished." he gulped ad I sprayed the whole can onto my hand and rubbed it all over his face, he gasped and said "you can go get more ammo while I go do something."

He walked to the kitchen and I ran into out room I closed the door quietly I took all the cans out and I kept two to my self and I hooked up all the others so when he opened the door he would be covered by whip cream from 30 cans of it!

I walked into the closet with my three cans and put one in each holster and opened one and held it in hand. I hear him checking rooms and I heard him walking this way I closed the closet door and I could see through it luckily.

He opened the door and the cans went off covering him in whip cream, I giggled an walked over to the Barack and grabbed out all the other thing in it, I poured the nuts, jimmies, carmel, chocolate sauce, all over him then I put a cherry on the tip of his nose and smirked.

He said "now I really am the sweetest thing here!" I laughed and sprayed some on the whip cream left in one of my three cans. he said "well you won now I am gonna take a shower."

I said "yes and clean up the house cause you lost." he grumbled and said "have fun!" About two hours later harry walked into the room and said "I am clean and the house is clean." I smiled an said "good now I am gonna takes a shower."

He grabbed my arm and said "are you wearing my shirt and Bennie?" I smiled an said "yes, why?" he smiled and said "no reason I just should I let you wear my cloths dinner you look hot in them!"

I laughed ad said "ok now I am gonna take a shower." I walked to the bathroom and closed the door then I turned on the water and checked the temp then i stripped all my cloths off and hopped in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo sorry I didn't update yesterday but I made this one extra long so I hope this makes up for it.

I am so sorry but I was just so busy I didn't have time to update.

Well I hoped you liked this chapter!

❤Lost of love!❤

💋~Marissa