New day

Hey guys so I decided to do something surprising in this chapter I am gonna make something happen, that none of you saw coming! mwahmwahmwahmwah!😈 so I hope you enjoy it get prepared!

Ready!

Set!

GO!!!

(Jess's POV)

Me and Liam fell asleep in each others arms last night and when I woke up I was in the basement for some reason. so I got up and went to walk out then I heard the screams and smelt it.

I started panicking and tried opening the door but it was locked at this rate I was gonna burn down with the house. Then I heard Liam yelling "were is she she wasn't their when I woke up? were is she!?"

Then I heard him yelling my name running through the house I started yelling "Liam I am locked in the basement!" then I heard him run over and then he said "back away from the door!"

So I did and he kicked the door in and he held out his hand to me and smiled and said "come on love I've got ya!" I grabbed his hand and we started trying to find our way out of the smoke infested house.

We tryes the back door but we heard a creek and the brilliant red ambers started falling from above our heads and then we heard a snap like a alligator just snapped a bone in half with its powerful jaws then the second floor collapsed in front of the door blocking the exit.

we tried to go upstairs to see if a window would open for us but as we were about to run up the stairs we heard a loud crack and then a snap like getting a tooth pulled ten they collapsed turning into a charred pile of bright ambers and burnt wood that was still smoldering.

Then I looked at Liam close to crying and said "Lili what happens if we never get out?" then I looked up at him I felt the tears that were about to spill over my water line and then they started to trickle down my cheeks till they made contact with the floor and evaporated with a sizzling sound like bacon cooking.

He put his hand up to my cheek and caressed it and whipped away the stray tears still lingering on my flushed cheeks. then he said "it's ok we will get out I hear come on!"

Then we started jogging towards the front door as fast as out feet could take us then everything around us started to crack and make snapping noises. by now the whole house was engulfed in the fiery blaze of inferno and then Liam looked me dead in the eye and yelled "RUN!!" I looked at him and I saw it I hadn't seen it before but I saw it now the fear in his eyes. everything at that moment seemed like it was in slow motion and time and everything around me had slowed.

Then he said "RRRRRUUUUNNNN!!!!" in a slow drawn out voice. then I ran and I glanced back over my shoulder every so often to make sure Liam was following me and he was. Then the house started to collapse around us and we jumped out the front door, or so I thought.

When I got up and looked around I realized that Liam didn't make it out. then I started to run back in until dad grabbed me and hugged me and said they Liam was a strong lad and he would be fine then the whole house collapsed and I screamed "NOOOOOOO LIAM!!!!!" and then fire fighters went in looking for Liam.

They came out and they had Liam and the paramedics came and put Liam on the stretcher. he was out cold and not moving he has ambers that had died out in his hair and he was covered in black dust and ashes from the rubble of the house. they said that he had breathed in a lot I smoke and that he should be fine but it depends on what type of state he is in when he wakes up witch made me pannick.

Then a cop came up to us and said "well miss this was no normal fire somebody lot the fire and we found them." I said "who was it?" Then he said "this kid we found him walking away from your house with a lighter and a can of gasoline." I looked up to see who it was and it was,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HARRY!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did ya guys like the chapter?😃

Sorry it took me a day longer to update I wrote the chapter then I decided to go back through and add detail so I hoped you liked the shocker.😋

If ya have any questions or just wanna talk you can message me on here or on my kik account my user name is,

Marissamartin234

So I hoped ya liked it it took me a while but it was a fun chapter to write. I basically wrote it 3 times, once to get my ideas put together, two ruff draft, three add detail.💫💥🌟👍

---------------------------------------------

So I need edvice should their be a death in the next chapter or no witch ever gets more comments will be the winner so I hope ya comment yes or no or you all are in for a surprise!😈

⬆--------------------------------------⬆

~YES~

⬆--------------------------------------⬆

~NO~

⬆--------------------------------------⬆

So I will update in two days guys! ❤Lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤

💋~Marissa