Pool party

Hey my lovelies! So I decided to update a day early cause I was bored and had nothing to do so I updated early. so here ya go my lovelies.😉

(Jess's POV)

We all went to change into our swim suits i pulled on a purple and gold bikini and put on a lose se through dress over it and when I was done I grabbed my I phone and walked down stairs. when I got down their I saw my mom and dad getting foods together for the pool party.

I walked out side over to help my parents and I helped make the food and I helped Cary it out to the pool, as soon as we brought the food out Niall yelled "FOOD!!" and came running over and I stopped him and said "No Niall the food is for latter and you will eat it all so don't touch it."

He put on a Poitier face and I stood my ground and said "No." and he stormed off like a little kid who couldn't get the toy they wanted. then arms rapped around my waist and Liam whispered in my ear "why are ya wearing a dress?"

I turned around to see him in just his swimming trunks and my breath hitched and he smiled and said "so ya like what ya see?" I hit him and started laughing then said "yes I do." he smiled and said "common take the dress off and let's swim."

I smiled and took the dress off and I was left in just my bikini and his mouth dropped and he said "wow! you are really hot!" I blushed and smiled and he hugged me then he kissed me and said "I am gonna go swimming you can join if ya want to."

I smile at him and said "maybe latter." And he said "ok." then ran over and pushed all the guys into the pool and then jumped in him self. I was laughing and then dad came up out of the water and yelled "LIAM YOU RUINED MY HAIR!!!!!" I started laughing even more.

Them Mom said "it was gonna get ruined any way Malik!" and she was laughing then dad got out I the pool and walked over to us and he looked and me and smiled and I smiled back them he looked at mom and made and evil smirk an picked he up and threw her in to the pool.

I had my sunglasses on and was laying their till Liam called me over I took off my glasses an walked over I sat on the edge of the pool and then the rest of little mix jumped into the pool. He came over and we started talking and then Louis yelled "shoulder fight!!"

And harry put jade on his shoulders and Liam put me on his and harry and Liam walked to the middle of the pool and then Louis said like an announcer "ok on this side we have to lovely couple Liam and Jess!!! and on this other side we have the amazayn hair Harry and the sweet and innocent Jade!!" Harry just got back from rehab and he is doing much better he likes two other girls so he is over me.

Then everyone else gets around us in the pool and starts cheering then Louis yells "ready, set, GOOOO!!!" Then Harry and Liam moved closer and me and Jade started to try to push beach other off the boys shoulders.

I shoved and jade went off of Harry's shoulders and everyone started cheering and Louis yelled "and the winner is Jess!!!" and Liam started jumping and then Louis said "ok now next to go up against Liam and Jess is Niall and Leah-Anne!"

Then Niall pulled Leah-Anne on his shoulders and Louis yelled "ok ready, set, GOOOOO!" and we started fighting and I pushed Leah-Anne off of Niall's shoulders and everyone started cheering. Then Louis yelled "now next is me and Jesy!"

Then Lou jumped in and pulled Jesy on his shoulders and we started to push each other off and I pushed Jesy off and everyone started cheering. then Lou climbed out and said "last is Zayn and Perrie again vs their own daughter and her boyfriend this should be fun!'

Then my dad pulled mom on his shoulders and walked over I smiled at mom and she smiled at me then Lou yelled "ready, set, GOOOO!!!!" and we started pusshing and I shoved mom off I dads shoulders and everyone started screaming and cheering and Liam was laughing.