First day of work

So how are you guys liking this book so far?

So here's the new chapter.

(Jess's POV)

I woke up to someone playing with my hair, I mumbled "no I need my beauty sleep I am not waking up Harold!" He laughed and said "but you must wake up love we have to get to rehearsing."

I dove up and said "i am up!" they all laughed and I walked to get ready I grabbed my black half shirt, light blue high waist shorts, white suspenders, and my white high tops. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

I got out of the shower and put on my cloths, I brushed my hair an curled it, then I put on my makeup and then put my perfume on, I walked out and said "ok I'm ready." my mom said "alright lets go we don't wanna be late on our first day!"

We all walked out the door and to the elevator, we got in and pressed the button then we waited for the doors to open, they opened and we walked out and out the front doors, we got into the limo that was waiting for us and the driver started the limo.

Then dad said "anyone want food or water?" I said "me!" he laughed and tossed me a bottle if water and a bag of chips, I said "aww no Nutella." everyone laughed and harry giggled.

I opened my bag if chips and me and Harry shared it then I opened my water and drank it and Harry ended up getting a water too. we pulled up at the recording studio and we all got out and walked up. To the building and through the front doors.

We walked in and Simon said "ah your here I have a few ideas to run by you guys, follow me." we followed him into a room and he said "take a seat." I sat on Harry's lap and the rest of them sat down.

Simon said "ok so I decided their is gonna be duets, so Liam and Jade are gonna sing together, Louis and Jesy are gonna sing together, Jess and Harry are gonna sing together, Niall and Leah-Anne are gonna sing together, and Zayn and Perrie are gonna sing together."

We all shook our heads and he said "ok so first all duets go to separate recording rooms." So we all split up into our groups and went our own ways. me and Harry finished recording and were waiting for the others.

My mum and dad came out and sat with us, then Jesy and Lou came out and Jesy said "guess what?" we said "what?" she giggled and Lou said "I asked Jesy out and she said yes." I said "finally! you too are suck a cute couple!" they smiled and sat down.

Then Niall and Leah-Anne came out holding hands and sat down we all smiled and I said "now all who is left are Jade and Liam." everyone shook their heads and Jade and Liam walked out normal, we all were confused.

We all got back into the limo and I sent out a group text to everyone but Jade and Liam, it said "guys we need to figure our a way to get Liam and jade together." everyone took out their phone read it then looked up at me then back at their phones and everyone replied "yes we do, what's your plan?"

I looked up at all of them and smirked evilly and messadged back "I think we need to pay a visit to our ok friend trying or dare." I looked up to see everyone had an evil grin on their faces also, everyone replied "😈 excellent plan when do we do it?"

I messaged back "😏tonight and this plan has to work." Everyone messaged back "😉can't wait." I looked up and we all smiled at one another and then Jade and Liam said "are we missing something?"

We all said "nope nothing at all." then I messaged out "😇angle mode activated." Everyone laughed and Jade and Liam looked completely lost and confused, I smile at them and we all put our phones away.

The car got back to our place and we walked inside and we all sat down then Lou said "hey guys how about a game I truth or dare!" I smirked and text them all "😈let the plan begin!😈" They all looked at me and evilly smirked and then we all got ready to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you like the chapter?

Ok so next chapter Liam and Jade will have something happen it could be good or bad, it could go with the story plot or be a complete shocker!

You will just have to read to find out.

So hope you are enjoying this book I will update soon!

❤Lots of love!❤

💋~Marissa