New room mate

Hey guys I decided to update people seem to like this books. I am surprised. but here ya go my little readers hope you like the update.😋

(Jess's POV)

Liam said "Jess I think I love you." My mind was racing and then I said "Liam I-I think I love you too." he smiled at me and hugged me and then kissed every part of my face.

He was so happy and so was I, I think him being happy makes me happy. I really do love him he makes me feel safe and really really happy.

So the next day I cleaned up my room and I cleaned out the guest room right across the hall from my room for Liam. he got here mid day with all of his stuff an I Le him to his room and showed him it.

He smiled and said "out of all the spare rooms in this house you chose the one right across from your room, good! cause I want to spend time with my perfect girlfriend."

I smile and then said "good I am glad you like it, well I will leave you to unpack then we can hang out before dinner if that's alright with you Lili."

He smiled and said "ya that's fine I love spending time with you!" I smiled and kissed his cheek and left him alone in his room to unpack.

I went to my room and while I was. Drawing and listening to music I felt someone else's presence in the room and turned around to see Liam standing their.

Then I turned my music off he said "what are ya drawing?" I smiled and said "a kitten playing with yarn." he smiled and said "let me see."

I moved over on my bench and he sat next to me then said "wow this is really good! and it is so cute." I smiled and he smiled also ten kissed me then I heard dad come in and say "dinner is ready love, on and Liam."

We laughed and went down stairs an we ate dinner. after dinner we said our good nights and then I kissed Liam good night and went to my room as did he.

I got woken up in the middle of the night to my window being open, so I got out of bed and closed it. when I turned around I saw someone standing in the corner of my room.

I screamed ad it lunged at me and grabbed me as clasped a hand over my mouth and said in a husky tone "shhhhh we don't want to wake up the others now do we!?"

He removed his and and I screamed again and this time he cupped his hand over my mouth and said "shut up or I will kill all of you!" u whimpered then my door busted open.

Their was standing Liam he was worried then became angry then the guy behind me laughed and Liam turned on the lights and said

"Harry!?!?!" I looked up and he was right I saw the curly hair and green eyes then Liam started charging towards us and pushed me away carefully and then went for harry then I thought as Liam made contact with Harry's face "this is not gonna end well!"

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!!!!

WHO DO YA THINK IS GONNA WIN?

SHOULD IT BE DRAMATIC OR NORMAL OR ALL CUTSIE?

Comment you opinions on these question and I may take your advice or I might make it a shocker to all. *insert evil laugh here*

Well hope you enjoyed the update sorry it took so long bit they should be coming more often now cause I AM DONE WITH FINAL TESTING!!!! So next update will be up within 2 days so get ready for a fight!

❤Love ya all my readers!❤

💋~Marissa