The game plan

Ok guys so and like almost in tears right now my book reached 1K reads i am so thankful and this means so much i didn't think my books would do well but i am so happy right now love you all so much thanks again i am literally overwhelmed thank you so much!

So this chapter is gonna be either a surprise or not so you won't know till you read, so enjoy here's the new chapter!

(Jess's POV)

We all sat in a circle an I said "ok let's begin!" Harry said "I'll go first!" we all said ok and he said "Liam truth or dare?" Liam said "um truth." harry said "ok um tell us if you like any one?"

Liam said "yes I like someone." then Liam said "ok um Jess truth or dare?" I said "dare me I ain't no baby!" everyone giggled and he said "ok I dare you too kiss every boy you even like a little in this group."

I smiled and said "ok." I got up and kissed my dad, Niall, And Lou on the cheek then I turned to Harry and pecked him on the lips and sat back down. Liam looked sad and said "what about me?" I said "I'm sorry Liam but I haven't forgiven you yet."

He shook his head saying he understood and I said "ok, um Jade truth or dare?" she said "dare me!" I smirked and said "I dare you to kiss the boy to your left!" she looked to her left and saw Liam and blushed.

Liam was frozen and I said "come on don't tell me your gonna give on something this easy?!" She said "no I was just making sure Liam was ok." I said "ya ya enough talking get in with it!" They looked at one another and looked at Lou and Jesy and gave them the sighn."

Jesy pushed Jades head and Lou pushed Liam's head and their lips collided, we all smiled and we all high fives and they broke apart and Liam looked mad he said "ok who pushed us!?" Jesy and Lou grabbed hands ad ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Liam chased them and then came back and sat down, Jesy and Lou came out of the bathroom and Perrie said "so are you too gonna get together or what?" Liam said "well um I kinda have a girlfriend." Jade looked at him and said "yet you still kissed me what's wrong with you!?"

She slapped him and ran off the the bathroom and closed the door. Perrie, Jesy, and Leah-Anne got up and ran to the door and started talking to jade through the door, we all glared at Liam and I said "so how long have you and this girl been together and what's her name!"

He looked at us ad said "we've been together a few months and her name is Haley." my dad and Harry both stood up and looked pissed and my dad said "you were dating my daughter and this HORE at the same time?!"

Liam stood up and said "yes, and she is not a HORE!" Harry said "oh really were did you too meet?!" Liam said "I think a club." then harry said "see total HORE!" Liam swung at Harry and Harry got hit in the face and fell.

I ran over an got in Liam's face and said "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he pushed me down on the floor and harry got up an spit out blood ad said "bad move bud did you forget I was a fighter before this." Liam's face had a flash of fear wash over his face and Harry swung.

His fist collided with his face and Liam fell to the ground hard! he spit out blood and said "harry I'm sorry! please stop." Harry said "no your not you pushed Jess now you gonna pay for touching my girl!" he kicked Liam and Liam whined in pain.

I put my hand on Harry's shoulder and I felt his mussels tense then he saw it was me and he relaxed, he grabbed my face and said "are you ok my love?" I smiled and said "yes harry I'm fine but he's not." and looked at Liam.

Harry said "he deserves it!" Liam got up and Leah-Anne came out and said "thanks a lot you broke our Jade!" and slapped him and walked off. I saw them walk out with a broken Jade with them. they sat on the couch and I walked over.

I belt in front of jade and said "hey love I know how your felling and just wanted you to know I am here for you and if you ever want revenge I will help kick his but with ya." she smiled and even giggled a little and hugged me.

We broke apart and she said "thanks Jess it means a lot that you girls are here for me. I said "if it makes you feel any better Liam and Harry just got into a fight and Harry kicked Liam's ass!" she smirked and said "he deserves it."

I said "ya he dose." She said "man I want to see his ass kicked but I missed it rubbish!" all of u girls laughed and then I heard a door slam, I looked over and my dad said "sorry we just kicked Liam out to go get a different room." I said "how about a movie night?" everyone agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I bet you didn't see that coming,

So how did you like the chapter so next chapter will be up soon!

❤Lots of love!❤

💋~Marissa