After words

Hey guys so sorry this chapter and the last chapter were late so I am sorry but here's the new chapter so enjoy!

(Jess's POV)

I hoped into the shower and got my hair wet then I grabbed my vanilla shampoo and lathered up my hair as I was scrubbing my hair I heard a knock on the door.

I said "what is it?" harry said "can I come in?" I said "no you can't I am in the shower!?" he giggled and I heard the door open and he said "don't worry I wot peak I am just gonna sit here and talk to you."

I began to rinse my hair and said "what's up?" He said "I just wanted to ask you something." I said "fire away beast." I heard him giggle and he said "are you afraid to go on tour?"

I stopped and it hit me I had never though of it actually. I said "actually I never thought of it but now that you say it I don't know." he said "oh ok." I said "why?"

I finished rinsing my hair and shut off the water then he said "well me and the boys have been growing apart lately and I think we may break up and cancel touring....."

I jumped out of the shower and said "what?! are you crazy!? You boys are so popular it's not even funny!" he smiled cheekily and said "nice chest." I gasped and realized that I forgot to grab a towel.

I ripped a towel off the rack and rapped it around my body and glared at him he smirked then it faded and he looked at the ground and said "well since me going to jail then it really being with Liam the band has kind of gotten torn apart and we lost a lot of fans."

I said "this is all my fault, if Zayn and Perrie never adopted me you boys would never be in this pickle!" he said "no its not your fault..." I cut him off by saying "yes it is if I never existed they would of adopted another kid not me and none of this would of happened!"

He said "no its mine and liams fault." I put my hand under his gun and lifted his head so our eyes met and I said "no Harry it's not its mine." my eyes starte to well up and I said "just go to bed harry I will get dressed and I will be right their."

He shook his head and walked off. I said to myself "I need to disappear for their sakes they would be better off if I was dead or ran away, that is what I have to do." I got dressed and climbed into bed next to Harry.

I told myself "after he falls asleep I am running off." I laid their till Harry's breath slowed an then I walked over to the closet and packed my two bags with all my stuff, I grabbed my little bat pack and put all my money in it and I went into the kitchen and stuffed it with enough food to last me a little while.

I went upstairs an changed into normal cloths out of my pjs and grabbed my bags I placed them by the front door and sat down and wrote a note to my mom and dad, one to Harry, one to Jade, Jesy, and Leah-Anne together, and one to Louis, Niall, and Liam all together.

I placed all four notes on the coffee table together and I also left my phone and walked upstairs and kissed Harry's fire head and said "by my love I will miss you." I walked back down stairs and to the door I grabbed my bags and took one last glance at my lovely hotel room.

Then I closed the door behind me and grabbed my bags an headed for the elevator, as I pressed the button gilt hit me and I didn't know why cause I was doing this for them, not me.

I got outside and grabbed a taxi and told the man to take me to the airport. we got to the airport an I paid the man and walked in and bought the soonest ticked to California where they would never find me. I thanked the lady and said "wait mam you have me a first class ticket."

She smiled and said "yes i have seen you on tv so i upgraded you no charge." I thanked her and then I went through security and put my bags on the baggage thing. And I kept my little bag on me, I walked into my plain and got greeted by the captain and flight attendants.

I found my seat and it was really nice I slept most of the filth and when I got off the plain I first needed to find a place to stay and the buy a new phone. I got a cab and asked him to bring me to the nicest hotel. I paid him the fair and headed into the hotel.

I am only famously known in England so I am safe here no one knows me. I walked in and I walked up to the counter and said "hello how much would it cost for your nicest room for a long while?" the lady looked at me am said "well exactly how long?"

I said "um a few months." she said ok it would be $1,000 for six months everything." I said "ok." I pulled out my wallet and pulled out the cash she looked at me in aw and said "your paying it all now?!" I said "ya I have the money why not."

She said "ok." I handed her the money and he took it and then said "here's your key card it is the top floor and you have to swipe your key card to get to your floor." I thanked her and went to the elevator I swooped my card and it brought me to my floor.

I stepped into the hallway and went to the only door I unlocked it and placed my bags inside the door and turned on the lights and I walked over to the window and gasped at the view of the ocean.

(Harry's POV) only time.

I woke up to feel a cold spot next to me and I opened my eyes and didn't see her I called "Jess!" then I remembered the event from last night and what I heard her say through the door.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room yelling "Jess!" I stopped as I saw her phone and four notes sitting on the living room table one had my name on it an one had her parents names, and one was for the lads and the last one was for the girls.

Just them everyone else came walking in and froze when they saw my face I walked over and sat on the couch and grabbed the letter with my name on it, Zayn and Perrie grabbed theirs and the lads and girls did too.I unfolded it and read it it said.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to update guys I am getting prepared to go back to the hell hole known as school and I am so sorry I haven't updated in like two days but I have been so busy but here was the new update hope you enjoyed the plot twist.

❤Lots of love!❤

💋~Marissa