Searching and finding and searching.

Hey guys new chapter so enjoy!

(Jess's POV)

I woke up and got ready I pulled on red skin tight pants, a fall out boy half shirt, and I put on black and red high tops, I put on the chains, did my makeup, and put on all my piercings, then it hit me, "I need to get a belly button piercing."

I ran over to the mall and got one, I paid the lady am went back to my hotel room, I brushed my hair and let it drape over my shoulders, I grabbed my red purse an put all my tuff in it and then shoved my phone into my back pocket. I thought I have been here for over a week and no ones found me yet, good.

I locked my door behind me and made my way to the lobby, I walked out the doors and I saw what I was hoping to never see again in my life, the tour bus we were saposed to travail in.

I walked back inside and said "if the people ask if their is a girl named Jess Malik day no." she shook her head and I walked out side just as I did I saw the mop of curls I fell in love with get off the bus, my eyes started to well up and he looked at me.

He looked at me closer and then he looked me in the eyes and said "guys its Jess!" I ran full steam away they began to chance after me and I ran to the mall, I ran to the clothing store and bought a pair of skin tight white jeans, a pink half shirt that said love on it, and a pair of pink and silver high tops.

I paid the person and changed my cloths, I kept the piercing in and threw the chains away, I then ran to the hair salon and said to the lady "can you dye my hair pink." she shook her head and lead me to a set and dyed my hair pink.

After he was done as I was walking out I bought a pair of silver sunglasses and put them on cause harry recognized me by my eyes, I bought a black purse and transferred all my things into the new one, an returned the old red one.

I walked out and I saw them all looking around, they saw me and stopped, I kept walking and then someone grabbed my arm and spun me around, I saw it was my dad he said "sorry miss but did you see a goth looking girl run into their?"

It hurt to lie to his face and I said "no sorry I didn't." he shook his head and let go I turned around and started to walk away and again i was tearing up then I thought I need to get a car!

I walked to the nearest car dealer ship and bought a black mustang. I got in and drove back to my hotel, I parked in the garage and walked inside, the lady called me over an said "um if they come here what do I call you when their around?"

I said "from now on just call me Amber sties ok?" she shook her head and erased my old name and put down my new one. then I walked up to my room I got hungry so I went down stairs and I saw they were their she said "um Amber can you come over here."

I walked over mad said "yes?" she said "uh nick wanted to talk to you, he's in the back." I shook my head and walked through the door into the back, I saw him and he looked at me and said "wow I like the new look! very smexy!"

I giggled and said "ya sure." he said "nope I have a lip ring and gages just like you isn't that funny." I smiled and said "really? cool!" he smiled and said "but now to make the look believe able you need tattoos."

I said "ok, now?" He shook his head and said "I get off work in a few minutes go grab a coat and I will meet you in the lobby." I shook my head and walked through the door and smiled at the lady and she said "what did he say?" I smirked and said "he just told me to grab a coat and that were going somewhere when his shift ends."

She shook her head and I walked off and I could feel them starring at me cause they were still standing their. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked back down stairs to see nick standing their with his piercings in and a leather jacket on.

The lady at the counter said "you too look like trouble. But I know your not." we smiled and he said "ready?" I said "yup!" popping the p. he smiled and we walked outside to his motorcycle. He handed me a helmet and he put one on an climbed on and I did to.

He drove to the nearest tattoo parlor and we got off and walked inside, he chose a tattoo he was gonna get and he said to me "pick at least 10 or more." I shook my head and picked out 10.

I got a big feather that was disintegrating into little birds on my left side of my waist, I got a heart, star, the words dream, believe, badass, imagine, be yourself on my lower right arm, and angle wings on my back and a tiger on my upper right arm.

Once he was done with all of them he cleaned them and wrapped a bandage around my arm and on my lest rib cadge. nick saw me and said "you need a few more." I looked at his arms and saw he had many tattoos, yet still looked cute somehow.

I got a microphone on my right wrist, and I got a music bar rapping around my left arm all the way up it, then I got two love birds on my right rib cadge. then the man rapped me up and said "you can take the bandages off tomorrow."

I thanked the man and nick paid after a while of me fighting with him about it. We walked out side and he said "you want to just sleep at my place it is right next door?" I was really tired and sore from all the tattoos so I shook my head, we got into his apartment and he said "you can take the bed I will take the couch."

I thanked him and went into his room, I got into his bed and cuddled up and fell asleep.

(Harry's POV)

I couldn't help it we have been sir hung for a week, we found her then lost her, and now I can't help it but that girl with pink hairs voice sounds so familiar like I have heard it before but we got a hotel room so tomorrow is a new day that is gonna be full of looking.

////

Hey guys hope you liked the be chapter new one will be up soon!

❤Lots of love!❤

💋~Marissa