The fight

Hello my readers i was actual happy to write this chapter and a lot if drama and shockers, well you will just have to read to find out.😉 so here ya go my readers!😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jess's POV)

Liam punched harry in the face so herd harry went flying into the wall I jumped at the loud crash the unpacker made that sounded like millions if wine glasses shattering.

Then Harry's foot made contact with Liam's gut and he grabbed Harry's foot and flipped him and harry ended up landing on my desk braking it in half witch sounded like a twister ripping a house off of its foundation.

Then my door burst open I looked over to see my dad, he went running over and pinned harry to the wall and started punching him in the gut, then harry fell to the ground.

Then all of the sudden he got up and came running at me an I kicked him in the groin as hard as I could he screamed and fell to the ground and I said "good luck having kids now ya freak!"

Then my mom came running in and yelled "Zayn what is happening?!?!" I ran over and hugged her ad told her to call the police and she ran and called them.

When they showed up it sounded like the sway team was here. but then I saw it it was Simon cowel (sorry if I spelt his last name wrong.) getting out of a car and he did not look happy.

Then I heard him start to yell at harry who was now in hand cuffs and was bleeding and sure to have many brides and maybe even a few broken bones.

He yelled "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, TRYING TO KIDNAP ZAYN AND PERRIE'S DAUGHTER CAUSE YOU WERE JELIOUS CAUSE SHE DIDN'T PICK YOU, WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!?!?!"

Harry said "no." in such a quiet voice that it was almost not hear able. then I heard Liam say "ow!" Then looked back to see one of the paramedics stitching a few of his cuts he had one on his forehead his arms each had three and his gut had a big slash from when harry kicked him in the gut harry had a knife attached to the bottom of his shoe.

I ran over an garam bed Liam hand and kissed his cheek and he smiled at me and said 'I love you I am sorry that harry did that." I smiled at him and said "I love you too and you did stop harry he didn't get me so you did save me Liam." and I kissed his cheek again.

He smiled and then said "so I am a hero?" I smiled and said "yes you are my hero." he jumped up and said "I am the new batman!" I started laughing and then he kissed me and we just kissed for a few minutes till my mom and dad came out then I heard harry yell "I WILL BE BACK AND I WILL GET YOU JESS!!!"

I jumped into Liam and then dad said "well we got bad news, Simon bailed harry out so he can still get to you so Liam we are moving your stuff to Jess's room so you can protect her 24/7.

We both smiled and said "ok." then I frowned and Liam said "what's wrong love?" I lolled at him and said "Liam if harry is still out we can't be a happy couple if we always have to be in the look out."

He looked at me and said "everything will be fine love." then he kissed me and when we broke apart I said "Liam I really do love you so much." he smiled from ear to ear and said "I really love you too Jess you are my life I would do anything for you. then we kissed again then their was a loud crash from in my room i looked at the clock and it had been four hours since the harry shit(pardon my french.) and Liam held me safe then we saw it..,

it was coming down the hallway towards us it was harry again and you could see it in his eyes that he has snapped. He wasn't the normal harry he was crazy and he was coming towards us with a creepy psychotic smile on his face like Jeff the killer. And he was not stopping then he just dropped to the floor and he wasn't moving and then

I called the police and they said he was drunk and it seems he was on some type of drug and that mad sense cause the harry we knew wouldn't do that but then they said that he was going to rehab for a little while and then jail and that was a sigh of relieve then me and Liam fell asleep that nigh in each others arms happy as could be so we thought...

Hey my readers so how was it was it how you expected?

Did the person you were routing for win?

And should I make the next chapter happy or tragic cause I got some ideas for tragic and I think it might work.😈 Also u got some ideas for happy but I don't want to make the book boring.

Well hopped ya liked the chapter next one should be up soon witching tomorrow or the next day based on what time zones you are in.

So comment on what time zoned you are in I am in new your so right now it is 1:03pm so they'll me were ya from cause I want to get to know my readers I am friends with people from Canada and Britain and Australia Greece Spain tons of places.

Just send me an message or post on my wall or just leave a comment even you the silent readers ❤love ya all❤

💋~Marissa