Chapter 14: Love Sick

I was stirring aggressively until the brownie batter was mixed together well. Zayden took the roast out of the oven, setting it on a wooden board in the middle of the dining table. 

"So, I did some research and asking around," Alexia said from her seat at the dining table.

"And?" Zayden prodded. 

"The tattoo on your shoulder," she gestured towards me as I put the brownie batter into a glass baking pan. "It symbolizes balance, which is a given, but it also shows the conflict inside yourself," she said nonchalantly.

"Conflict inside myself?" I asked.

"Mhmm, so you have both darkness and light in you because of your parents, but neither will ever truly leave you, and the tattoo symbolizes that." 

"Interesting," I commented.

"Yeah, well that is just the assumption, no one knows for sure because it is new to us," she sighed. 

"Well thank you for trying," I said as I put the brownie batter into the oven, setting the timer.

"Shall we eat?" Zayden gestured towards the food on the table.

"Yes, I am starving," I replied as I sat down.

We started filling our plates with roast, mash potatoes, and vegetables. Dinner went by quickly and Alexia left back to her place. The brownies finished shortly after and I took them out of the oven and set them on the stove to cool down.

"Those brownies smell good," Zayden said delighted, coming over to smell them, making me giggle.

"You can be a weirdo sometimes," I teased.

"A charming weirdo?" he smirked, his dark gaze capturing my attention.

"You are..." I trailed off, stepping closer to him. His body heat radiated off him. He leaned in warily, pausing just an inch away from my lips. His deep, dark, brown eyes piercing through my soul.  "A weirdo," I whispered as I turned around and walked into the living room. It's been a week since I found my wolf and with it, I felt I found a new confidence within myself. At least towards Zayden.

"Wow, you are a tease," he scoffed as he followed me.

I sat down on his couch, it was quite comfortable, the texture was soft. I have been trying to hold back with Zayden, but the pull towards him was much stronger since the bond with my wolf. It almost felt like I was craving him constantly, like an addiction. He sat down next to me with a curious look on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing, just can't believe how beautiful you are," he said charmingly.

My cheeks heated up slightly, he always made me feel bashful with comments like that. He scooted closer, putting his arm over my shoulder, his warmth soaking into me. I could feel electric tingles beginning to seep through the fabric of our clothes. I looked up into his eyes, noticing the intricate patterns of dark brown shades in his irises.

"May I kiss you?" he asked softly, holding his intense gaze.

"Yes," I whispered, almost breathless from his presence.

He leaned in slowly and gently pressed his lips against mine. The warmth from his lips was exhilarating, causing me to feel as if I was floating, my head spinning, a high I haven't known before. I deepened the kiss with passion, it felt although we were fire, wild and free. Our souls intertwining, hungry for each other. He pulled away, causing me to feel cold and empty.

"That's enough for now, otherwise it will go too far," he stood up abruptly and walked into his room.

Too far? And I thought I was the one taking it slow. I respected his wishes, but I never saw him hold back before which made me curious if there was something wrong. I got up and went to his room.

"Is everything okay?" I cautiously approached him as he stood with his back to me.

"I just don't want to do anything you're not ready for," he said softly. That comment, oddly, just made me want him even more.

"I wouldn't let you do anything I didn't want you to do," I stated, "I am ready," I finished. He turned around and was inches from me in a matter of seconds.

"You say that now, but later," he shook his head, as he tried to walk out. I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"I am a grown woman," I said assertively, his eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Do not tell me that I don't know what I want," I snapped. We stared at each other for what seemed like minutes.

He suddenly had his lips pressed against mine passionately. His tongue slipping into my mouth and playing with mine. I could feel my wolf content as I ran my fingers through his soft black curls, pulling him in closer.

He gently pushed me back towards the bed with one hand on my lower back and the other on my abdomen. Then he grabbed my shirt and tore the fabric apart, ripping it off me like a beast. I pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor as he unbuttoned my pants. Our lips barely parting from each other. He unsnapped my black lace bra, letting it fall down to the floor. He took a step back, taking his pants off as I took my black laced underwear off, not wanting him to tear those apart too.

He took a moment, admiring my body. It made me feel uncomfortable standing there naked in front of him. I shuffled my feet as his intense gaze took in every part of my body.

"You are so beautiful," he said under his breath as he stepped forward, cupping my cheek and pressing his lips to mine.

His arm slid around my waist, creating so many electric tingles my breath caught in my chest. My vision blackened at the edges as I felt my face heat up like I was about to pass out. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed gently as if I was made of glass. He trailed his kisses down my neck and down my stomach, creating sparks that burned and chills with each one. It was the best feeling in the world, and I didn't want him to ever stop. We were meant to be, and I could see that clearly now. 

Audience:

Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying!

Thank you for reading! (:

xoxoxo