Epilogue

I was walking down the aisle of the castle. Leaving bloody footprints behind me. Sometimes I pondered the idea of what life would be like if I had chosen a different path.

"Hello, father."

He looked at me with his soulless eyes.

"What have you done?" His eyes glancing over at the trail of blood I left behind.

"I took care of the problem," I growled.

"Do you have any idea what you could have opened?" He snapped.

I saw a glimmer of humanity passes through his eyes before it was gone.

"Tell me, father. What have I done?"

"You gave the King the power he wanted and he will open the portals of hell," he laughed wickedly. "You stupid girl!"

"Take him away," I growled at the warriors who had him chained up.

They nodded and carried him off to the dungeon. I watched as he disappeared behind the corner. Looking down I saw Aaylah sitting, staring at me with eyes of judgment. She flattened her ears and hissed before turning and jogging off.

I continued walking to my room. Fuck everyone. At least I take action. I felt numb to emotions, to pain, to everything.

Hi everyone! It is a short epilogue because I don't want to give away too much. I especially do not want to give away what side Lillith chose. What does everyone think?

Thank you all so much for reading!