Bad boy says it all

THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHT. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

Meet Luke, daminson your rebel.

Gangs, smoking, alcohol and girls are his main priority.

When he meets Chloe the open booked good girl, the popular nerd, with a bad boy boyfriend of her own Kyle.

Luke falls head over heels for the taken girl Chloe. He normally moves on, but what happens when he can't. Being stuck in a gang, he wants to protect her. What happens when he finds out, that he isn't the only one involved in gangs?

Is Chloe really the good one in this romantic comedy? What if she has a secret of her own?

When mixing with rivals, things take an ugly turn, but whats a good story, without a little drama....

Book trailer is on YouTube; just enter ' Bad boy says it all'

THIS BOOK CONTAINS:

SEXAUL CONTENT AND REFERENCES.

DRUG USE AND REFERENCES

FREQUENT STRONG LANGUAGE

MATURE THEMES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Running out of school, me, Jacob and Demi ran down the familiar road to the park. We weren't going into the park. No, we were going around it. There was a road, which had an alley on it. That alley, lead to base.

We hang out in one of the three local gangs. This area is our territory, anyone from another gang who fucks around in it, pays. Hard.

No love. No mercy. No pain.

Our motto, our code.

We bunked again, there was really no point, P.E is trying and effort. It's not one of our GCSE subjects, so why were we there? This school pisses me of, I actually hate school. We did enough exercise just to walk down the road to get to school, never mind doing extra exercise. Forget that, I am not about that life, I can stay lazy. My bodies good, I am actually quite healthy, so that's good enough for me.

We did the secret knock, the slide opened so someone inside could see our faces. The door opened and we were let in. Looking around the big square room, part of which used to be a library, it was abandoned now. I sat down on my blue been bag, and opened my can of Doctor-Pepper. I smiled at the delicious taste.

"So Luke, are you coming to the party tonight?" Demi said sitting on my lap and taking off her tie, I did the same. She had almost made me spill my drink, when I spill or drop food or drinks...well you do not want to be near me. I go crazy.

"Yeh you." I said taking another gulp of the energy drink. She smiled at me and nodded, trying to take the drink out of my hand. I pulled it away from her. "You know I don't share drinks." I laughed. She pouted but I didn't fall for it.

"Bully." She sulked finally giving up. I watched her slightly sway her hips as she got up and walked away. She started talking to my twin brother Jacob. Some would say we were identical. Others could tell us apart.

We were both part of this gang, or 'group' as we called it. We called our selves. L.M.P, Love.Mercy.Pain.

There are 3 bases, two in London, and one here in Essex.

I used to laugh at the word Essex, because it had the word sex at the end. I was a child then, everyone assumes I have done the deed. Truth is, I haven't. I wasn't ever going to let anyone know that though. No one ever questioned it; to be truthful all I have ever done was hugged and kissed a girl.

People assume that being a bad boy in a gang, and with my good looks that I have done everything. I haven't, I just know how to pretend I have. Not even my brother Jacob knows about my secret lack of experience.

After a few hours of the ten of us hanging out, me and Jacob went home. I wish I had stayed out. Dad was shouting at me again.

"That school phoned again about you to! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS?" He yelled more than asked us.

"8" I snorted trying to be funny. It only wound dad up even more.

"NO ELECTRONICS FOR YOU LUKE-ARIA" Yup Lukearia. My parents were expecting a girl, no one knows about my full name. Just Jacob and my parents. Mum and Dad only use it when I have done something really bad.

My full name isn't even on the register, thank god. I would die if anyone found out.

"But dad-" I wined only to be cut off.

"-No buts. Your mother and I have been talking and we have had it with you!" He said sternly.

Since mum and dad have really good jobs which require them to live in the area, mum and dad live separated. They are still married and see each other almost every day, we just have two houses. One which Mums owns, one which dad owns. Since this school is close to where Dad's house is, me and Jacob mainly live here.

"We have decided to give you one more chance young man." Dad growled.

I looked at him blankly. "I have more than once phone." I yawned already used to their punishments.

"You know what would happen Luke, stop." Jacob said with his mum and dads best son face and matching voice. It sickened me, he could change just in there presence.

"There not going to do it." I said walking into the kitchen to get an apple, See I actually am healthy.

"Oh yes we will." Dad snapped.

They were talking about sending me to Boarding school, they have been talking about this since hear 8. I am in year 10 now and the year is almost up. Every time I get into trouble they say. 'Your off to boarding school bla bla.

It's such a stereo type. Sending the bad boy away.

Shows how much they love me, doesn't it?

They never once, not once gave Jacob the threat. Were both in the gang, all he would get was grounded for a week, at most a month. They love him, they hate me. Simple.As.That.

"Dad you say that overtime." I complained my mouth still full.

"Don't do that." Dad sighed.

"Don't eat fruit? Okay." I joked pretending to throw the apple in the bin. Dad didn't even smile. I have been trying to at least get a smile from him since year 7. All I did was forget to feed his fish. He had it for 10 years, oops.

Dad shook his head and walked away, apparently the school called and said we bunked. I think they just watch our names on the register.

Mum called and said that if I didn't get good grades in my mocks, I would be going to boarding school. Oooo scary, they really overused that threat.

I knew I wouldn't go to boarding school.

I hope I wouldn't ever have to go.

I assumed.

I thought.

I regretted.

I wasn't spending year 11 in Preston's.

I was spending it somewhere else.

My nightmare had come true.

Perfect Peaches boarding school

I screamed at the front gate.

The gate to the worst year of my life.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want more. VOTE, COMEMT PLEASE. IT WILL motivate me into writing more often if I know people like it.