The "perfect" cousins?

"Where in the world is that cousin of mine?"Roma asks looking around the airport annoyed.
" you know, being angry isn't gonna make him faster".
"Ha ha very funny Sammy".
" I've been here waiting with this sign "WELCOME HOME RAGHAV", but he hasn't arrived yet, he told us to come here by 3:00pm but guess what?"" He hasn't come? ","he hasn't come!!".
" OK, calm down maybe the plane was delayed ".
" or maybe he delayed the plane? "She asks sarcastically.
Sammy's phone rings .
" oh, it's Raghav ".
Roma stares at him confused with her sky blue eyes waiting for him to pick up the call ,Sammy turns his eyes and they meet hers, then he faces the other way." Hello Ragha-", Roma grabs the phone from him.
"Hey" Sammy yells.
"Shut up, just shut up" she orders, Sammy keeps quiet.
She speaks through the phone "Hey cousin, where have you been?" She asks nicely, "because I've been waiting outside this airport for 3 HOURS!!!!".
Literally everyone at the airport looks at her. She notices" what in the world are you guys looking at!!?,(she calms) or haven't you seen a frustrated cousin who has been waiting at an airport for 3 hours?", she asks with her blue eyes glittering like she's about to shed a tear.
"I'm so hungry" she sighs then puts the phone at her ear.
"Oh you guys are still waiting?, I'm home already"Raghav says with a stern voice.
Roma tries to calm herself, holds the phone and hang up.
" Sammy, I think you might need a new phone ".
" why?"Sammy asks confused.
She says while squishing the phone "because this one is broken!!" She throws it on the floor and steps on it breaking it into pieces.
Sammy with his mouth open, not wanting to protest because he knows how intense Roma gets when she's mad, she has already broken 5 of his phones this week and plus, she's a karate Master.
Roma turns around and begins to walk out of the airport but comes back to Sammy and says.
"Oh, don't forget to get a new friend on your way home because your soon to be old one is gonna be gone" she walks out angrily, Sammy follows her, so as to keep her from punching anyone on her way home.

Hey guys, this is sheks 1.
Roma and Raghav are always like this, they pull pranks on each other and make each other annoyed but they also really care for each other, according to them, they are the "perfect cousins".