Choices

Raghav's POV:
I'm not the kind of guy to jump on a guy and begin punching him in the faceespecially not when the guy is my best friend.
At that moment I didn't only feel I was at the memorial of my Dad but felt like I was also at the burial of a new bond which I had managed to create and now it seems like it's broken.

Sammy left some time after Kalpi started screaming and crying. She ended up passing out and was rushed to the hospital which just adds more fuel to the fire.
She just sitting on her hospital bed, eyes open but not saying a word, not a smile on her face, no emotions in her eyes - she's literally lifeless right now.
Certain people are still trying to find out why she reacted that way, ignoring the fact that Sammy was there and that's what caused her to react like that. Thank Goodness they couldn't figure it out like I did. Sammy always talked about finding the girl that he raped and it seems like he has but what to do now that he has found her - that's where the confusion rises.
"Hey Ragi"
That gentle voice from behind calls
"Hey". I reply in a low tone
" I heard what happened. Do you know why she acted that way?"
Roma asks with her eyes glittering
I nod
"Why?"
"I don't think I should tell you"
Was all I could come up with there
"Ragi tell me, please"
I look into her eyes, those eyes that I know I can't lie to