Tears

Raghav's POV:
I'm in front of the room pacing. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm at fault because I know I'm at fault here. I keep on thinking about how what Kalpana said happened to her actually happened.
Finally the doctor's out.
I approach her.
"Is she gonna be OK?"
The doctor is quiet and then speaks.
"She was raped. Brutally" I felt my chest open up and my heart disconnected from my body through those words. I felt lifeless. Like my life has been torn out like a book page.
"Is she gonna be OK?" I ask the doctor again.
"She's in shock as of now, she's going through the trauma already. It would be better to prevent anything that could remind her of that incident or she might have a mental breakdown".
I couldn't hear anymore. Everything else that came out from the doctor's mouth didn't reach my ears. I could only see her lips moving. I was just thinking of how to face Kalpana again. I haven't even thought about if I should call Roma. It's so late and I'm sure she's worried. I think it's better to speak to Kalpana first.

Viki's POV:
One thing I hate more than looking for something is looking for someone.
Although the person is easy to see, he or rather in this case she is no where in my sight to be found.
Where in the world is Kalpi?
I walked to her office and on the way she wasn't there. I decided to follow the other route which is at the beginning similar to the other one. She must have missed her way. This place is so quiet.
Oh no, I stepped on something. This is Kalpi's phone, there's blood here.

Raghav's POV:
I opened the door and stepped in. I see Kalpana moving on the bed with her hands wrapped around her knees which is up to her chest. She looks at me with bloodshot dead eyes. She looks so dead right now.
No emotions flowing through those eyes, not even anger. She stops her movement and focuses her deadly gaze on me. I sat beside her and she moved away still looking at me.
"P..please don't hurt me"
I look into those scared eyes. The doctor did say she was going to trauma but her words shocked me.
"I'm not going to hurt you"
I say with a small smile and I put my hands forward to her. She looks at my hand, then looks at me, then back at my hand before putting hers in mine. I slowly brought her closer to me and she rested on my chest with a gentle smile. The pain and regret won't just go away. I keep on asking or telling myself. 'If only I hadn't gone with Maya'
'If only I waited a little longer'
The pain and agony surrounded me. All I could do was to regain Kalpana to the way she was.
"Could you sing a song for me?"
She asks. I've not been a fan of singing or anything that is fun for a long time now.
"I can't sing" was what I gave in reply.
"My mom used to sing me a song" she says. She still knows her mom.
"How many people do you know?"
"I know my mom, dad, brother, cousin and-"
She stopped
"And who?"
I ask urging her to speak.
"I don't remember"
She says. I begin to hear her sob. Is she crying?

What do you guys think about this? Please comment your opinions and vote if you enjoyed this chapter😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘love you